She have realise they have been crying because of her.

"Meng, we are so sorry, ah - does your wrists and ankles hurts?" Said Dahyun worryingly, she carefully touched her wrist and Chaeyoung did the same to her ankles.

"Da, Chae, they are fine, don't worry."

"Gia, is alright if you say you're not," said Jihyo, caressing Gia's cheeks, "We know you're not really fine, we can see that in your eyes, not as shiny as it was normally."

But Gia still want to give a sweet grin to the older ones, just don't want to make them that worry, "I'm doing quite good now, really, just believe me. But I do still feel a bit sick, still in recovery time, right?"

The leader Jihyo just manage to give a comforting smile before giving a tight hug for the girl again. And Gia hears some of the girls are sobbing again.

"Oh, guys, stop crying, please -" said Gia, after Jihyo let go of the hug, she stared at all of her members and managers lovely, seeing all of their love towards the maknae, she feels so lucky to have all of them.

JYP came towards, and pad Gia's head softly, "Just take some time to recovery, and you will joined back the girls soon after." The girl just nodded.

As the atmosphere have just slowed down nobody talks, some are hugging each other as looking at Gia, crying slightly.

And suddenly, the girl suddenly feels sick in her stomach, she wretched into the plastic bag placed next to her.

The girls screams silently and go up quickly to help Gia.

"Just let it all out kiddo."

"Take some good rest, Meong," said Mina to the girl's lying on her bed. It's almost midnight already, and they have just been back from the hospital, the young girl have just finished taking a bath, and now is lying down prepare to sleep.

"You will feel better tomorrow," the older girl said softly, and she place a kiss on Gia's forehead before she climbs back down and left the room.

Mina walk down the stairs towards the living room, while the members are sitting there, watching TV. But as they heard the footsteps, they paused it.

"How is she feeling? Does her head still hurts?" ask Chaeyoung, she wrapped her arms around Mina's waist as she sits down next to her on the floor, put her head on Mina's shoulder.

"She's feeling a bit better, I've told her to drink plenty of water first. And I've also prepared a plastic bag next to her, just in case." said Mina, very proud of her actions to take care of the younger one, and the others think as well.

"So we keeping watching the movie now?" Ask Momo as she took the whole bag of popcorn from Sana's lap.

"Momo! I'm not starting it unless you give it back to me," said Sana, staring at her own popcorns.

"Come on you two, we should quickly finish this and get some rest ourselves as well - Unnies, can you hear me?" said Jihyo loudly.

"Shh, Jihyo Unnie, don't be too loud Gia is sleeping upstairs," said Tzuyu, turning her head to the back, glare at the three who has been very noise.

"Okay, sorry Tzuyu," said Jihyo, with a dramatic tone, but stares back at Sana and Momo, and Momo slowly hand back the popcorn bag back to it's original place.

After the movie have been keeping going on for a while, Dahyun got a bit bored, and so she decided to head upstairs to check on Gia, and Jeongyeon follows behind as well.

"Checking on the maknae as well, Jeong unnie?" ask Dahyun, as both of them walking upstairs.

"Yeah, I'm still worrying about her, not only on the physical side, but her mental health as well, you know - she did got kidnapped."