Death Flower - author's note

I want everyone to know that I will not be using Wattpad as a writing platform anymore and have moved on to Archive Of Our Own, where I will be writing mainly EruRi and Attack on Titan - but I also may re-write Death Flower should I ever have the time (and if I get nagged enough about it).

Here is a snippet of my latest ficlet!:

It was dark, but Levi didn't know why. Beneath naked, cloudy flesh was soft satin, adorning the lithe body with accents of blue and silver. His body was scorching, charred tissue unable to move in heated desire; sheens of sweat covered him in bewildering radiance. A face appeared from the darkness, and then there was only light, tinted striking cerulean. Levi's lips, dry and chapped, curled into a painful smile. "So, this was your incentive?" He provoked breathlessly. Lips parted and were traced by a tongue, warm and welcomed; with the Director's face so up close, Levi could make out lines of tiredness decorating the underside of his eyes, the sharpness of his cheekbones, and the acuity of his nose. It was all so beautiful. Erwin's tongue slipped past Levi's lips, exploring his mouth skilfully, and Levi submitted, surrendering all means of resistance just for more of a taste of Erwin, Erwin, Erwin. It was a constant mantra in his head as heavy hands roamed his prickling skin, not even realizing he was constantly breathing the Director's name. The tongue left his mouth, leaving Levi keening. Lips touched the column of his neck, his collar bone, his chest, still travelling downwards. Levi's eyes wandered, the surrounding darkness still present; but who needed light? Not when Erwin's lips were all over his body in some sick worship. They went lower, lower still; until Levi was moaning, his breathing wayward, panting so hard his throat became raw and all he saw was white.

White, and then nothingness. Until Levi's eyes opened and he realized it was all a dream.

Please also follow my twitter, instagram,  tumblr and subscribe to my AO3 which are all under the same name: erwinthirst. 

Here is my AO3 link incase anyone wants to read more into the ficlet above!:

http://archiveofourown.org/users/ErwinThirst/profile