Part 34

Being in fashion industry Arnav seeing many things which he himself not comfortable and even worst when he is starting his company AR few try to get closed which he can't digest when men also come in that category. Before those incident he hear about gay but after entering into business world he saw them in real. He is not a person who judge them on the basis of their sexuality but he never accept people force other without their consent for all this. From then he become ASR to World.

He come out from his mindful then look at his wife who look alluring to Arnav but he found cuteness in her behaviour. He know that somewhere their is child inside her who is hidden because of the circumstances and people around her to protect herself. Arnav promise himself that he will bring real Khushi out of her.

Arnav cupped her face and said "Khushi open your eyes."

When Khushi again nodded no then Arnav ask "Khushi don't you trust your Arnav ji."

Khushi open her eyes after hearing him saying to trust him. Arnav look into her eyes which show child like innocence which he saw first time because he saw mature or mischievous Khushi but not this one. He know what to do.

Arnav "Khushi whatever happened, how our relationship changed in future but I want you to know that you will be my best friend with whom I can share everything and I want to be your best friend too. Can I be honoured to be your second best friend because I know your first best friend is your Devi Maiya with whom you complaint about me everytime."

Khushi who forget in what condition she is standing in front of her husband said "yes she is my best and I will complain about you to her so what wrong I did."

Arnav smile then said "there is nothing wrong in complaining about me to your Devi Maiya but she has others to take care so you can stop bothering her when I am here to listen to you."

By saying that he pick her and carry to stool which he placed for her because earlier nurse or HP's wife help in cleaning. He make sure not to get her injuries wet and give her bath. Khushi is looking at his face and admiring him. After giving her bath he gave her towel to dry herself till he took shower then.

He wrap towel around himself and went out after giving bathrobe to her. Till Khushi come out he is fully dressed. Khushi saw her dress on bed and seeing her dress with her inner wear she feel shy.

Arnav went out to give her space. Khushi come downstairs after changing to find Arnav is waiting for her on breakfast table. Both eat food in silence then Arnav said "Khushi get ready we are going to hospital to know about your recovery."

Khushi nodded her head.

Arnav went upstairs and come down in few minutes with shawl for Khushi and her medicine. After having her medicine and wrap shawl around herself they come out to go to hospital.

In hospital doctor check Khushi with Arnav standing beside her.

Doctor "ASR your wife is good and I think she can move around little bit."

When Arnav hear what doctor said, he look at Khushi who understand his gaze very well.

Arnav "doctor I need to travel to other country for my business purpose and you know very well what happened in last few days, so I want to know can I take Khushi with me."

Doctor "ASR earlier also I said nothing is serious with your wife's injuries. She may sometime few disoriented because of her injuries. You can take her."

Then turn to Khushi doctor ask "Mrs. ASR did you feel pain same as you earlier feel or anything you want to share."

Khushi look at Arnav then doctor. Arnav doubt that something is there which she is hiding from him so he call her name in stern voice which scared not only Khushi but doctor too.