The Pentagram: Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Now now hun don't let her get you riled up you know how she gets without her phone..." Millie whispered to Moxxie.

"HEY!!! I HEARD THAT!!!" Loona yelled.

"eep!" Millie jumped slightly.

"Hey hey now knock it off fellas.... I'm trying to not drive off the highway and kill us all here!!" You heard Blitzo say stopping the argument as you heard Loona huff.

"Is it always like this?" You whispered to Millie and Moxxie from the back startling Moxxie for a second.

"Oh shit!! Ha!!... Forgot you were back there for a second.." Moxxie said smiling sheepishly.

"My bad... I'm kind of a quiet guy I guess." You said in response.

"You get used to it silly~" Millie said answering your question as Moxxie regained his composure.

"I see..." You said sitting back in your spot again.

You looked back at your phone again towards the conversation you had been having with Octavia before typing.

"There is one issue though.... there's another hellhound hear that seems to kinda always have this shitty attitude... everyone else here seems pretty chill though..." You said before sending the message.

"Ah... Loona I'm gonna be honest I was worried how she might react..." A message that Octavia sent had said.

"Wait you know her???" You sent back but fumbled with the phone as the van suddenly swerved a bit across the road.

"GET ON YOUR SIDE OF THE ROAD ASSHOLE!!!" You heard Blitzo yelling outside the window at whoever he just drove around.

"What the hell man..." you said to yourself shaking the fog out of your head from the sudden swerve before looking at the phone again.

"Listen... I know Loona can be a bit..... much...  but don't let her rough exteria get to you. She's really nice I swea it. Once you get to know her that is." She had sent back.

You felt the van swerv again as you bumped the side of the back wall of the trunk cursing.

"Goddamn Blitzo did you steal your liscense!?" You yelled from the back kind of annoyed.

"IIII SURE DIIIID HAHAHAHAHA~!!!" He said back.

"Fuck!! right, hell... yeah...." You said sitting back again before looking at the phone.

"Millie said the same... *sighs* alright I geuss..." You sent the message back to Octavia before putting the phone away.

You sat back again as Blitzo's driving went somewhat back to normal.

"So any a yall been to pentagram City before now?" You asked from the back of the van at random.

"I heard the big man himself lives out there..."

"Nope!! Although I had planned to go at some point in my life albeit under different circumstances...." Moxxie said.

"Me either its kind of excitin!!! Oooh I can't wait to see what kinds a folks live out there!!" Millie squealed.

"Yeah it gets boring seeing imps and shit everywhere we go." Loona said.

"Is that racism??" You heard Nevan say absentmindedly.

"Hey now don't get any funny ideas remember fellas we're on a job... we're not going sightseeing!!" You heard Blitzo say.

"What about you boss?" You said.

".... Yeah I've been there once... it's why I know the direction so well." He said simply.

"I'm starting to wonder about that Blitzo... first you apparently dated Verosika Mayday and now your saying that you've also been to Pentagram City too." You heard Loona say.