Reunion + Meeting

! INFORMATION !
-This book is heavily inspired by Princess-Shadow and many other writers, please read their book and support them, they make the best books ever relating to BoBoiBoy.

-English is not my mother language so I apologise for any typos, vocabulary and grammar mistakes.

-I'm practicing my Malay listening and spelling so I apologise in advance if I spelled anything wrong.

-Enjoy!
-------------------------------------------------------------

"Ugh.." Bbb groans as he hold his head, opening his eyes to a unfamiliar room. "Huh?" He looks around the room to see his friends and Ochobot in shutdown mode (A/N: I don't know what to call it so shutdown mode it is hehe.)

"Argh.."/"Ugh.." Bbb turned to see his friends waking up, confused on where they were and why their here.

"Uhh? Where are we..?" He was snapped out of his thoughts by a robotic voice, he saw that Ochobot was powered on too.

"I have no clue at all Ochobot.." He replied back to his bestfriend, his friends were looking around looking scared and confused.

Meanwhile.. On the other side of the theater/cinema.

Everyone started waking up and look around confused and on stand-by.

"Uhh? Where are we..?" They all heard a sudden robotic voice speak, they were all looking around to see where the source came from.

"I have no clue at all Ochobot.." Another voice replied, this time it was a human that answered the robotic voice. Amato, one of the human in the group immediately recognized the voice, the voice he thought he will never hear again, the voice he misses a lot.

He immediately stood up as it grabs the other agents attention, looking at him confused.

"B-BoBoiBoy!?" He shouted as his eyes widen.

It grabbed the dino cap boy's attention, the boy stood up immediately and both eyes were locked on to each other. "AYAH! (DAD!)" The boy yelled as it shocked all the people around him. The boy began running to his father and had his arms out, he jumped onto his dad's arms and hugged him tightly. Amato returned the hug almost instantly as the people around them watched the scene shocked and moved.

"Hey! Did you forget about me or what!?" A robotic voice suddenly spoke up, breaking the wholesome moment between the father and son. "Hehe, of course not Mechabot!" The boy replied, hugging Mechabot as Mechabot returned the hug too.

"Amato, it's been a while hasn't it?" They turned to see Tok Aba, Bbb's grandpa and Amato's father, "Aba.. I missed you, I'm sorry I can't come home all this time and left you to take care of Bbb alone back in Pulau Rintis." Amato said to Tok Aba as he hugged him. "Haha, it's fine Amato.. You're busy anyway right? Plus, Bbb here isn't much of a nuisance, he's a good kid all this time.." Tok Aba replied as he hugged Amato back.

"Greetings everyone." A voice echoed through the theather/cinema, making everyone flinch and pull out their weapons.

Captain Kaizo, one of the man in the group looked at every direction from the roof to the floor "Who are you!? Show yourself!" he shouted.

"Please calm down captains and agents, I mean no harm at all." The voice said calmly. "Tch, why would we believe your words?" Captain Kaizo replied back.

"I'll show myself and explain everything. Don't attack me please, I won't do anything to any of you guys, mark my words." The voice said again and there were smoke suddenly coming out of the room and then revealed a female teenager.