Part 9

I went upstairs to my room, lying in bed, thinking about all the things that just happened. I don't know if I can do it. I like Pete, I like Pete a lot, it's just he's my dad's best friend! Isn't that a little weird? No, I can't do it.

All these thoughts are rushing in my brain, exacerbating things.

The next day, I decided to get up really early, around 5.00 am.

I needed to clear my head, I texted Pete, telling him I needed to speak to him.

As soon as I sent send it was like he was waiting for it, he messaged me straight back telling me to come to his.

I walked to my closet, picking out some grey sweatpants and a hoodie and went downstairs, I knew where Pete lived. It wasn't far.

I left, and walked down the pathway and road, on journey to speak to Pete.

It wasn't long til I reached my destination, hesitantly walking up the drive and slowly knocking on Pete's door. My heart skipped a beat once I saw him. He opened the door and I jumped in his arms, I started crying. I didn't know what to say. I don't want to break up with him, but it's just not right.

Pete gasped, pulling out his arms, rubbing my back. This is what I wanted. "Christina, What's wrong!?" Pete sadly said, I knew crying was going to make things worse. "I don't know what to do" I said in-between sobs.

COMING SOON!!