The Hogwarts Express

Ophelia Asheworthe , what a beautiful name isn't it?

A/N : Draco in this story is until 4th year-6th year aswell as Ophelia .

When I first arrived at the hogwarts express I knew this would be a magical experience by the sounds and looks of it

As I walked in there were many students that wore the hogwarts robes seems fancy of course...

I aswell sat in one of the sofa cushions inside the train next to some rather friendly people and I introduced myself to them , lets just say things didn't go well...

Ophelia Asheworthe : Hello !! Im Ophelia wonderful to meet you !!

As I smiled the blonde boy sitting next to me smirked and said

??? : Well , hello there.. why'd you even say "hello" to me??

Well at second glance I thought he was joking of course i'd want to meet new people in this train

Ophelia Asheworthe : Well.. cause why not?! Im just a new student here??

That boy has made me thinking ''what's literally wrong with him?!?'' and ''Why can't I introduce myself??''

??? : You don't know me do you ?? Im the most popular boy at hogwarts excluding that stupid potter.. and my family's wealthy unlike you?

Oh how dare does he talk to a women like that

Ophelia Asheworthe : What's wrong with you!! Im from a family you don't want to mess with!! And also don't you dare call me names .

Oh , know I know him he's Draco Malfoy or other people would prefer to call him "Slytherin's Heir"

Draco Malfoy : Well i'm Malfoy , Draco Malfoy and would you like to be friends or.. enemies

As he laughed at me I went with the flow to see how mad he would be when I said

Ophelia Asheworthe : I know your name's Malfoy but please don't be too bloody rude to people !! And infact treat someone like how you want to be treated

I looked him with anger as he tried to figure out words to fight back

Draco Malfoy : Giving me a lecture aren't you love??

What- did he just call me "love" all of a sudden?? After all the fighting??

Ophelia Asheworthe : What did you just call me?

I had sudden butterflies in my stomach as he said that just a few seconds ago and maybe.. I was red and maybe I am blushing??

Draco Malfoy : Just ignore what I said , so would you like to be friends with me?

I needed a second to think , maybe hes not bad after all..

Ophelia Asheworthe : Sure

He had the most confused look that said something "bad" or even a "good" one.. we'll see later when I arrive at hogwarts .

Ophelia Asheworthe : By the way my name's Ophelia Asheworthe

Draco Malfoy : Okay then..

Its been a few minutes and the train has arrived at it's final destination which is of course Hogwarts...