Class Is About To begin..

I then went to my class which was potions and it would be with the slytherin's and gryffindor's

I entered and saw loads of new faces , of course since im new and I guess friended the "Popular one"

I sat down next to a gryffindor trying to make new friends , he looks at me with those blue eyes just staring at me like im some sort of cat or a doll thats just too hot to be true..

As the Proffesor entered the classroom , he started to talk in an extremely rude manner to the class

Proffesor Snape : As...you all know...i'm Proffesor Snape..and please turn to page 165..

Well...yes it is quite rude perhaps he isn't in the mood to teach the class , how to make potions or how does potions work..

Proffesor Snape : Class dismissed

That was quite long of a reading time..now i'm going to talk to that gryffindor because he seemed quite nice?

I then searched and searched for him until I found him at the school's library sitting with a girl with curly hair and a boy with red hair . I then intoduced myself to the group of friends

Ophelia Asheworthe : Hey!! , uhm.. brown haired boy?? May I sit with your group of friends for a minute or two..??

??? : Oh , Hello!! Your name's Ophelia right??

Ophelia Asheworthe : Yep!! Wait...how did you know my name??

??? : I got it from Malfoy..ugh- that blonde is irritating actually..he's your friend right?? Your also a Slytherin why would you want to talk to us??

Ophelia Asheworthe : Yeah..he is annoying and yet he asked me to be his friend and why wouldn't I want to talk to you all??

??? : I suggest you to not talk to us..since you're friends with Malfoy

Ophelia Asheworthe : Well..why not??

Harry Potter : Uhm , I thought you would know about me?? My name's Harry Potter..and yes he's a bloody idiot to even be friends with..

Ophelia Asheworthe : Draco is rather nice to me actually , excluding the time I met him on the train..but... are you the chosen one that everybody's talking about??

Harry Potter : I wouldn't find him nice he's just a fucking jerk really..but uhm- yeah , I guess you could call me the chosen one...

Ophelia Asheworthe : I better leave now..I want to go and see Draco

When I turned around that one person I wanted see suddenly burst into the library looking quite suprised I was in the library talking to his rival

Draco Malfoy : Why the fuck would you , Asheworthe talk to fucking Potter??

Ophelia Asheworthe : What's wrong with me talking to him?? Its not like i'm his enemy , I want to make friends thats all , don't be too fucking rude all the time Malfoy

Harry Potter : How in the world , Malfoy did you know Ophelia is in here??

Draco Malfoy : Well , i'm not fucking blind to see that she walked in the library and thought she might get books too study or something but no!! She's talking to fucking Potter who's with Granger and bloody Weasley , Ophelia let's go and ignore these mudbloods and never think about being friends with them alright??

I had no choice to follow him from behind to his dormitory , i'm quite confused as to why he brought me too his dormitory . He then slammed the door and I got startled by him slamming the door agressively

Draco Malfoy : Now , tell me Asheworthe , why in the world did you decided to go to the library and talk to that saint Potter??

Ophelia Asheworthe : Well , I wanted to make friends and that's all and did you fucking stalk me?? You should've talk me when you wanted too and not stalk me?!?

Draco Malfoy : Don't fucking raise your voice at me , Asheworthe!!

He then walked closer too me and whispered

Draco Malfoy : You know what?? If you raise your voice ever again i'll punish you and you might regret it you know?

The way he whispered to me gave me shivers down my spine , but I shouldn't just fall for him , right??

Ophelia Asheworthe : and what if I do raise my voice again??

He smirked at me and said

Draco Malfoy : Well..would you want me to punish you??

I was quite confused what he meant with "punishing me?"

Ophelia Asheworthe : What do you mean by punishing me , Draco??

Draco Malfoy : Have you never been fucked by someone , Asheworthe??

Oh , I thought he meant like detention or something since he is Slytherin's prefect , of course i've been fucked by someone at my old school I was called the "whore of the friend group"

Ophelia Asheworthe : I- I uh- have been fucked but- that's besides the point..

Draco Malfoy : Is stuttering your new lifestyle now , Asheworthe??

He smirked at his own filthy words but why am I stuttering

Oh , i'll play his filthy game now

Ophelia Asheworthe : I bet your dick is hard for me right now..is it??

Draco Malfoy : Oh.. , fuck off my dick isn't getting hard from you and my dick wouldn't get hard from a shitty girl like you..

I then stepped forward him

Ophelia Asheworthe : Are you sure , Malfoy?? I see a bulge growing in your pants right now

I chuckled at him because of his filthy fake words he's saying right now

He then grabbed my arms and put it on top of my head

I was surprised he did this move but I didn't move an inch after his move

Ophelia Asheworthe : Aww , playing dirty now , are we??