"Will you spend all your time standing outside and daydreaming? Some of us have work".

She ignored his words as she took a deep breath walking inside. The minute she was inside she could feel the entire atmosphere change especially when he walked in behind her.

"What is he doing here?" The brat- Alexander snapped at his guards, "I specifically said it will only be her".

That didn't even phase the man beside her as he steps in front of her.

"I am the owner of this place so it really doesn't matter what you want personally. She has been on your case for a while and you have been here for a long time. I don't see why is that since you had a short fever and we did all the tests already. I am here to ask if there is something wrong that needs to be addressed".

That must be the most he had ever spoken with a patient especially when he stays with patients for a total of 3 minutes at most. His tone was strict and cold. She can feel the edge.

"Can you brief me on the case, Ms. Ziva?"

She opens her mouth when the brat spoke, "Ziva is such a pretty name. I have told her that plenty of times, didn't I, love?"

She shudders to hide a little behind the arrogant ass because she will take his blunt and harsh ways over this.

"He had a fever after he drank alcohol with some medicine. We cleaned out everything from his system. He still had a fever for a day but everything looks good".

"Is there anything that concerns you, Ms. Ziva?" Ehan asked and his voice cold as he continues to look ahead

"No, sir". She replied shortly

"Good. Then what seems to be a problem?" He asked Alexander

"Look". Alexander snapped, "I want you out of my way". He did push Ehan to the side and it must have taken him by surprise because Alexander wasn't half his size

Alexander advances toward her and she felt her heart drop.

No. No!

He was never physical before. Yes, his words were disgusting but he never touched her. The thought of this bastard touch on her made her puke.

Just as his hand reached out another hand held onto it.

"Let me be clear, Alexa since you seem slow". Ehan growled as he steps in front of her, "You do not harass my employee. You don't harass anyone, period. You hear me? Get your shit and leave before I call my security".

Alexander lunged at him and instead of preparing for the attack, he turns towards her pushing her towards the door.

"Leave, now". His voice didn't leave any room for arguing not that she was looking for one in the build of her panic

She immediately rushes out of the room alerting the guards of the hospital of the situation. The chaos breaks as everyone gathered around gossiping about what was going on in the room. In less than five minutes she saw his figure moving past the guards and a gasp escape her lips when she saw his face.

It's bruised.

She didn't get a chance to say anything more as he walked past everyone. She heard after Alexander was escorted out that he was an important part of the next biggest family. He was also in illegal stuff and this will cost heavily on the hospital and B5 (she realized this is what they are called after hearing gossip all the time).

She didn't see him after that. She heard he left immediately after the chaos.

Once she was free she was able to go off work. She decided to buy a few new clothes since she didn't buy any for a while. She enters a mall and looks around the store as she buys a few items.