Fear

You all had already gone through multiple bases, taking them down and impressinging most of the HYDRA agents. Now you found yourself with the rest of the team on top of a mountain, staring down at a steep ledge, you all were spending the night up here because tomorrow, you all had to be up quite early. This was a side mission, just to stop a train with cargo that HYDRA was having delivered along with a very important person.

    The fire was going and all of you sat around it with large and thick jackets keeping all of you warm, over all of the special suits they made for the specific job you all had. Yours was a black catsuit type thing, and you had a few small handguns, but other than that you were reliant on hand to hand combat.

    You leaned your head on Bucky's shoulder, as all of you talked to each other. You had a slight gut feeling that felt retched. You laughed along with something Dugan said, as all of you got settled for the night, both you and Bucky, laid on the thin sleeping bag with Bucky's on top of both of you. "I have a bad feeling about tomorrow." You said quietly.

    Bucky kissed you. "There is nothing we need to worry about, tomorrow will go as planned as all the missions have so far." He tried comforting you.

    You just smiled up at him, then you changed the topic to something less serious. "Could someone have made me something more comfortable than what they gave me?" You fake complain, you liked the suit when you got it, you couldn't shut up, but it wasn't the most comfortable thing to sleep in. Bucky laughed. "I mean leather isn't the most comfortable."

    "I never assumed it was." He smiled. The two of you talked until sleep overcame you specifically.

    The next morning you stood at the ledge with the rest of the team, the day before they had set up. "We were right. Dr. Zola's on the train. Hydra dispatcher gave him permission

to open up the throttle. Wherever he's going, they must need him badly." Gabe paraphrased what had been heard on a radio signal.

    "We only got about a 10-second window. You miss that window, we're bugs on a windshield." Steve said as he got ready to go first.

    "Better get moving, bugs!" Dugan told all of us as the train fastly approached.

    Steve landed first, then Bucky, after him was you along with Gabe, and Jim the four of you were the only ones to make it onto the train. You all clammered in, to the spots that you needed Steve and Bucky were in a cargo part, to warn off any agents or guards on the train, while Jim and Gabe were in charge of getting Zola and to take control of the trane.

    When in the cart it seemed as though no one was there, but Steve crossed a doorway, and the door began to automatically shut.

    You and Bucky were dealing with two agents with long range guns, and Bucky shot at them with his sniper gun, and though they didn't do much you fired off your hand guns. When Bucky ran out of bullets from his sniper gun he traded it to his hand gun. But the HYDRA agents had more bullets, Steve broke through the door, he threw his gun to Bucky after he had ran out of bullets again, both of you had Steve's back as he kicked two of the large metal containers in the middle of the room at the two agents.

    Just as the three of you thought you could catch a breath for a moment the agent Steve had been fighting, got up again and began to shoot at all of you, with a large light cannons was how you could explain what they were.

Steve was able to shield all of you from the next fire off of the cannons, his shield had fell off during the blast Bucky had picked it up while firing off the small handgun you went to stand when the agent had fired the light cannon again and it hit the side of the trane the rush of air sucked Bucky out, Steve hurried to grab his shield again wanting to take out the agent first before dealing with any other situation.

    You however ran towards the opening first, you reached out for Bucky holding out your hand as far as possible, Steve came to help. "Take my hand." You tell the super soldier, this made it so you were able to reach out far enough to get Bucky's hand, Steve helped to pull you in along with Bucky, just as he got back into the trane, the part of the train that was hanging fell off. You hugged Bucky tightly to you, you took a deep breath of his scent.

    The train was now going in the opposite direction, you wanted to say something snarky, but you were too scared to say anything.

    Soon you got to a base, after getting the other guys.

    You however hadn't left Bucky's side since earlier, now scared after almost witnessing Bucky die. "Y/n I'm fine." He told you for the hundredth time.

    "I know, but that was close and definitely not planned earlier." You argued. "I'm sorry but I'm slightly concerned for my husband."

    Everytime you said 'husband' he would melt into fluff, and couldn't stay mad at you after you used it, he kissed you. "I'm fine I'm not leaving you anytime soon." He promised.

    Then a knock on your door with Steve saying both of your names had both of you silent as both of you were about to head out.