I Like You

Smut
You along with hundreds of other men walked and walked again, Bucky still refused to talk to you. "So how did you get here, you an agent?" Steve asked.

    "No, I'm not an agent." You smiled shyly.

    "Then how did you get into the army?" Steve arched his brow.

    You sighed. "My cousin enrolled in my country's army to join the war, he's eighteen and knows nothing about the real world, let alone war, so I took his place, and my father was about to be like that's fine, whatever, and so I did this."

    "Your dad wouldn't have been able to stop it." Steve said not understanding.

    You roll your eyes. "You know that missing princess from Hollis?" He nodded. "That's me."

    "Oh my god." Steve blinked. "I'm sorry if I offended you."

    "No you haven't but I've learned men are fucking weird." You shook your head, Steve laughed, then a low whistle was heard, you looked up, one of the men from Hollis, he spoke loud enough so that you could hear, he was bragging that he'd take you back to your family, and then marry you, you tuned it out. "Dick!" You yell, his eyes snapp to you and you give him a daring look. "They didn't do that before." You rolled your eyes.

    "Steve!" Bucky called out.

    "I'll talk to you later. Steve smiled before catching up to Bucky.

    "Y/n." You turned to see Dugan.

You huff. "I swear if you say anything right now about A. me lying, or B. wanting to be my husband, I will scream."

"No, I think you need a friend right now though." He smiled slightly.

You smiled back. "Thank you Dugan."

Dugan asked you multiple questions and soon enough a whole group of men wanted to hear the stories about you and your cousin, eventually you made it to a camp, Steve walked in with Bucky and you at his side. "You are late." A woman told Steve.

Steve got flustered, as he tried talking to her, Bucky spoke for a moment, before there was cheering. Once everyone disperst, Bucky still ignored you, but as he was talking to Peggy, the woman walked toward you. "I'll get you cleaned up and a place to stay." She smiled softly, leading you away. When she asked about how you got into the army, you told your story for what felt like the millionth time. "Don't you want to go back home back to your family, you could get into some serious trouble faking to be a soldier."

"I don't want to not yet at least, I still can make my mark in the army." You spoke with assurance.

"Y/n, I am an agent,and I barely do any fighting, you're a princess you think they're going to let you even step foot onto the training ground?" She asked if it was a whispered hiss.

"I don't care, I'm going to fight." You spoke wrapping a towel around yourself.

When you got back to the women's cabin, Peggy held out a light blue dress, you put it on, your hair had grown a bit, now in a pixie cut style. "Where are we going?" You asked.

"Out to a pub to celebrate." The brunette smiled, with red painted lips.

You got dressed, and did your make up, then took a car into town. Peggy walked in through the bar with you on her tale everyone looked at both of you.

You noticed Dugan, Gabe, and Jim looking at you specifically and they wore eyes the size of saucers. Peggy walked to a much quieter area, where Steve and Bucky both stood, as you walked in Bucky's head bowed down. "Y/n." Steve smiled. "I have a question for you, do you want to join my team?"

You were about to say yes, when Bucky's voice intercepted. "No."

Steve looks at his best friend, and you glared at the same man. "And why not?" You seethed.

"I don't even know if we can trust you, princess." He pushed out with anger in every word.

"I had to Bucky, he wasn't and still isn't ready to fight in a war, everything I told you was the truth, except for me being a man. I'm sorry if that hurt your feelings so much, I care about you, and I'm still fighting in this war, because if I go back August comes here." You rented off at him. "I've done and have been better than any other man in that Regiment."

"I don't care Y/n, you are going to go home to your family." Bucky looked pointedly at you.

You looked at Steve. "Tell me Captain America, do I have to go back home?"

"I want you on my team." Steve said honestly.

"Then I'll join it." You smiled at him before walking out of the back room you sat with Dugan and some other men you did and didn't know.

"The Sargent is pissed with you Y/l/n." Gabe pointed out.

You rolled your eyes. "He can fuck right off, I don't care, I did what I thought was right."

That night you and some of the men stumbled back to camp, laughing, you however didn't really feel anything. "Bye Guys." You waved, you began to head towards the womens cabin, but then you drifted towards the cabin with Steve and Bucky staying in it, the lights were on and you could tell one of them was yelling at the other. You knocked on the door, it whipped open, you were met with deep blue eyes.

Bucky's eyes rolled. "Y/n what do you want?"

"I want to know why you don't want to talk to me." You stood with your hands on your hips. "I get it you're hurt that I lied, get over it." You hissed.

Bucky pulled you into the cabin. "I don't care that you lied, I kissed you, I was vulnerable with you."

"Now that has to change?" You asked. "I'm the same person basically, though I'm twenty one and not eighteen but still."

"I like you, even when you were a man and now as a woman, I don't fucking know what to think?" He said with concern.

"Bucky, that's alright, I don't care, I want you back in my life, right now, you are the only person that got me through training." Before you could even think after what you said, your lips were on his, this time less secretive.

Bucky looked you in the eyes, and began to kiss you more, he stepped back wards towards his bed. "Does this mean I gotta get out?" Steve asked aloud to no one before walking out of the cabin.

    Bucky laid on the bed with you on top of him, lips still attached to one another's, they had become swollen, by now, you slid down Bucky's underwear, which he had been wearing, along with a plain shirt. He slid the dress you wore off your body, slowly sliding down what you were wearing underneath.

    "Bucky." You pulled away. "I-I've never done this before."

    "I will lead you through it, tell me if it hurts." He said looking deeply into your eyes.

"Okay." He laid you down on the thin mattress, he carefully slid into you, you let out a low groan, your breath held for a second, and then you took a deep breath, he began to push a little deeper, he slowly rubbed the bud of nerves between your legs, you let a low moan escape through your lips.

He continued helping you through your first time, eventually you felt a euphoric wave come over you, your eyes rolled back into the back of your head.

You and Bucky laid there in darkness just quietly talking to one another,  while Steve was asleep in the bed across the room, he came back a little earlier. "What are you going to do after this Y/n?" Bucky asked you.

"I'm going to be married to someone and then become queen, have a kid or two and yeah." You shrugged. "What about you?"

"I want to settle down with a Gal, dance in our kitchen, and eventually have kids, but other than that, that's all." Bucky shrugged as well.

"Bucky, what if we got married?" You asked, looking up at him. "I know I love you, you're all I'm going to want and I won't be happy unless it's you." You admit to him.

Bucky kissed the top of your head. "Get some sleep."