the new beginning

I drew the picture up there too :)) (I'm not good when it comes to the title part sorry 😔)

Third person/ no one's pov. :

The white haired boy woke up on top of a little mountain, it was snowing, its was cold, very cold. But the boy didn't seems to feel it, he wasn't shivering like the others would have. Insted, he looked scared...he was scared. He hated being alone, it was like he would never have a chance to talk or to interact with anybody anymore. He was seating next to one of the only trees on the mountain, there was also a huge forest not to far away from him since he could clearly see it, He had estimates that it was at least 50 meters, wich isn't really that much. Curious he got closer to the forest not bothering to ask himself who he was or how did He got here. He was to excited hoping He would maybe find someone. Maybe even make a friend who know? (We know. And yeh he died in the snow like almost all of the ghostdre book what are you gonna do about it?)

Still no one's POV.

With Tommy, techno, philza and ghostbur... :

"TECHNO, PHIL I'M GOING OUT WITH GHOSTBUR TO GET RESOURCES!!! " Tommy yelled across the house to make sure that they heared him and bc its Tommy and he always scream. "Alright mate, just come back soon the diner is almost ready!! " said philza from the kitchen, techno decided to not say anything to the child as Tommy got outside and closed the door with ghostbur happily waving to phil and then following him.

Tommy and the ghost walked for some time before making it to a good spot in the forest for Tommy to get what he wanted. After Tommy got the item he was scerching(?) for, he was going to start walking back to the cabinet until he heard the sound of a stick craking coming from behind a tree at 3 meters away from him. He looked at the tree then looked at ghostbur to see if he heard it too, and obviously, he did and was also looking at Tommy. The child decided to take the risk and go see what had make the sound they previously heard, he took he's axe out and start walking silently near the tree, slowly getting closer and closer as he's anxiety became higher.(who else has anxiety? Bc i think i do) he then reached the tree and gave a fast look at the ghost still where he was when he heard the sound, then Tommy huried and got behind the tree to see who or what had made the "crack! " sound. Shoked and confused he was emidietly(?) hugged by someone that he couldn't recognize, it took him some time to understand until he notice two things that really scared him... First, a mask with a smiley face on, it was laying in the snow next to the weird person, two, this *weird person* was flowting, so he was clearly a ghost just like ghostbur. It didn't take him more then a few second after noticing that, that he connected the dots. "But how?" Tommy thought, "why? And most important, how did his death did not apeared on the comunicator? " he couldn't belive it.... He didn't wanted to, dream ways of creating peace may have been a little Bit rough and had caused a lot of problem, but deep inside, Tommy was still sad that the only one who was with him in exiled and his past friend, died. His eyes started watering a little while dream pulled away from the hug.

Ghostbur had made it next to Tommy to see who sudently huged him, Tommy then looked has he saw ghostbur coming near to see the other ghost. When ghostbur saw dream, he's face became a little sad and then it became a happy face. "Hi! I'm ghostbur! What your Name? " ghostbur said clearly knowing that it was dream but wanting to know if the ghost at least remembered his name. To wich, sadly, the ghost responded "i don't remember...... I'm really sorry... " ghostbur then tried to cher up the mood a little while Tommy was still in his state of grief. "Its alright! Can i call you dream? Or daydream?" the blue Obbsesed ghost said, the other only noded to say that he was okay with it. Then ghostbur was going to ask something to the ghost, "do yo-" " do you wanna stay at our house, some other people stay there but they are Nice don't worry" Tommy said cutting ghostbur off. Dream gave them a smile and huged Tommy and ghostbur again. " yes.... Thank you... " The ghost said grateful to not be alone anymore. They walked back to the cabinet sometime stoping because daydream spotted a pretty flower or some random animal who just paced by. Once they had made it, the child decided to be mature and thought that it would be better if dream stayed behind him and ghostbur for now, after telling that to the sweet looking ghost who was holding some flower he had found along the way, he oppened the door of the little house and started walking in until he saw Phil and techno wanting in the rest room, both turning to see Tommy and ghostbur finaly home. "You were almost going to miss the dinner mate, what took you so long? " the older man says, before he could even reply, ghostbur did it for him. "Oh! Nothing special phil! We were getting resources and then we heard a sound, then someone hugged Tommy and now we have a new friend!" ghostbur said excited and very happy to have more friends. "A new friend? " said techno, in a monotone voice, "that's great!" said phil clearly less tensed than techno "What's his name? Did you bring him here? " continued phil. " yeh! He's right here! Ghostbur said as him and Tommy both moved a little for phil to see dream, the sweet ghost still not visible for techno yet, started waving at phil giving him a little smile.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Dream?"

1026 words without what I'm writting rn, and ik Tommy didn't curse its because he was to shoked and because he didn't wanted to swear infront of the bean, i hope you're having a great day, if you don't you Can always talk to me even if I'm not the best with emotional stuff👍 don't forget to drink water, eat and sleep well! (Don't do like me) anyways bye bye 👋 love you guys! (Guys being probably no one😋)