You did...What?! • CE

Start from the beginning

• Chris •

I gently pull out, rubbing my girl's ass as I do.

She drives me insane, and that's when we aren't having sex. When we are, she takes me to another universe. Where I feel like I'm floating, in clouds of love.

She makes a noise when my tip is out of her, which makes me want to take her again, but I know my mom will start to worry and look for us.

We start to redress, I pull my slacks all the way up from where they were sitting on my thighs, and she rises her skirt back up to her hips.

I watch her bare skin, where I left a bruise from how hard I squeezed it just minutes ago, it disappears as the black fabric covers it.

My eyes linger over her ass, she's turned away from me, cleaning up her lipstick which I smudged in the mirror.

I step behind her, she's so tiny that her head is below mine, giving me a full view of her pretty freshly fucked face.

I steal a kiss from her cheek, and she rolls her eyes at me.

"Why the face, baby?" My hands wander over her hips, and I grind them over my crotch. I'm still so heated, I can take her again, but we're not in the right place to keep going round after round.

Not yet anyway.

She turns to put her hands on my neck, her eyes wander over my face. I love the way she looks at me.

I dip my head, nudging my nose with hers just to angle her face right, so I can get those luscious lips on mine.

I only kiss her for two seconds when Scott is knocking on the bathroom door, "yo, Mom is asking where you are."

I pull away from her, covering her mouth, "I'll be right out!"

I wait for his footsteps to disappear, then I turn back to my girl, "let's go and eat with our family, but then I'm taking you home and you're going to give me my Christmas gift." I smirk as she thinks about what I'm talking about.

• Y/n •

We're eating Christmas dinner, I'm minding my business eating my second plate of Lisa's famous lasagna.

Second plate because sex always makes me hungry after, and that's not even it, I'm exhausted, all I want to do is a take a nap.

Whenever I can't sleep Chris just fucks me to sleep, he's the best form of melatonin.

But I can't sleep because we're in the middle of Christmas dinner.

My dad is currently asking Chris's dad what he thought of last week's Patriots game. The two converse about that, while my mom and Lisa speak about the food, and Scott and his sisters speak about what they think they got for Christmas.

After exchanging gifts, my family and I head home, to our house next door.

Chris got stuck doing the dishes after his mom made him, he really just wanted to take me back to his apartment...and I wanted that too.

But I listen to Miss Lisa.

Lisa pinched Chris's ear when he said he didn't want to do the dishes, that he had plans.

She picked that man right up and he immediately started doing them, all while smirking over at me — me, who was trying my best not to laugh.

If not my mom would pinch my ear.

• Chris •

"Good night Ma," I kiss my mother's cheek and hug her tight, "Merry Christmas."