Cast and Characters

Spencer List as Cody Martin: the mature, smarter twin. He is a "straight A" student. Spencer is the more gentle twin compared to his sister and sometimes always gets talked into going along with Peyton's schemes.

Peyton List as Zack Martin: the self-centered, outgoing, older twin, who usually dresses in skater and baggy-camo clothes.

Olivia Rodrigo as London Tipton: the only daughter of Ronald Rodrigo, the owner of the Rodrigo Hotel. Olivia is a teenager with her own private suite at the Rodrigo Hotel in Boston. Olivia loves fashion, she only wears designer clothes. She has her own web show called Yay Me! Starring Olivia Rodrigo.

Dove Cameron as Maddie Fitzpatrick: the teenage candy-counter of the Rodrigo Hotel and Olivia's best friend. She comes from a lower-class family, and as such Dove is hard-working, outspoken, and intelligent.

Corbin Bleu as Marion Moseby: the stern and uptight manager of the Rodrigo Hotel, who speaks with a large vocabulary and an urbane vernacular, and is often annoyed by Peyton's and Spencer's schemes. Mr. Bleu acts as a father figure towards Olivia, as Mr. Rodrigo is seldom around.

Suzanne List as Carey Martin: the single mother of Peyton and Spencer. She is the hotel's singer. She and her daughter and son traveled from several cities before arriving at the Boston Rodrigo Hotel. She was married to John List, but they separated after the twins were born for unstated reasons.

Shawn Mendes as Esteban Ramirez: the hotel's bellhop.

Joey Bragg as Arwin Hawkhauser: the hotel's janitor and aspiring inventor.

Noah Centineo as Lance Fishman: The Rodrigo's handsome if somewhat slow-witted young lifeguard, who projects a relaxed and easy going demeanor but harbors an almost unhealthy obsession with water.

Ronald Rodrigo as Wilfred Tipton: Ronald Rodrigo is the owner of Rodrigo hotels & resorts and father to Olivia Rodrigo.

Marisa Tomei as Muriel: The saucy hotel maid who conceals her goodly nature beneath a veneer of acidic sarcasm, and spends more time sneaking in naps and robbing guests of loose change than doing any actual cleaning.

China Anne McClain as Nia Moseby: China is Mr. Bleu's niece. She has a part-time job at the candy counter, filling in for Dove during her absence.

Chris Evans as Norman: The doorman for the Rodrigo Hotel, Chris's first appearance was in the episode "Free Tippy". He is also usually a background character, but is shown to have a hiding spot for Peyton's belongings when she skips school in "What the Hey".

Ross Lynch as Patrick: The maître d' for the Rodrigo Hotel's restaurant. One of the most sarcastic characters on the show, he treats everyone with disdain, especially Peyton and Spencer.

David Henrie as Chef Paolo: An Italian-American chef of the Rodrigo, seen in three episodes: "Heck's Kitchen", "Health and Fitness", and "Foiled Again". He is easily insulted when people dislike his cooking. He is specialized in Italian food. David enjoys eating, and bacon bits were found in his blood during a cholesterol test.

Madelaine Petsch as Irene: The concierge for the Rodrigo Hotel, Madelaine is usually seen working in the lobby.

Billie Eilish as Millicent: Dove's replacement at the hotel's candy counter while she is at camp and in Antarctica saving the penguins. Billie is really frightened by anything, and has trouble making up her mind and make her decision. When she can't make up her mind, she usually faints.

Jason Earles as Skippy: The night manager of the Rodrigo Hotel, he grew up in a farm and said his grandfather was scary. He is not very bright, and appears to be frightened by Mr. Bleu. He is so dim-witted that immediately after Mr. Bleu told him not to let Peyton or Spencer into the exhibit, he let them in anyway.

Madison Hu as Grace: An emotionless towel maid at the Rodrigo who appeared in "Ah! Wilderness" while Suzanne was painting.

Calum Hood as Rich: An unfortunate waiter at the Rodrigo restaurant.

Casey Cott as Scott: The bagel boy at the Rodrigo Hotel. He first appeared in the episode "Nurse Peyton", during the employee of the month competition.

KJ Apa as Bob: One of the twins' best friends. He is dyslexic. Peyton meets him one day when he was moved into a regular class from a special education class because he was doing so well in it.

Kristen Stewart as Max: One of Peyton and Spencer's friends, she is a girl who usually wears pigtails in Season 1 and is sometimes mistaken for a boy.

Matt Bennett as Tapeworm: One of Peyton and Spencer's friends, Matt received his nickname when he ate 20 hot dogs in 2 minutes (beating Spencer's record by 18 hot dogs). His real name is Matthew. He is strange and a math genius.

Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen as Jessica and Janice: English twins. After they visited the Rodrigo in Boston for a twin convention (as seen in "Twin at the Rodrigo") they enrolled at Peyton and Spencer's school. Spencer always ends up getting both girls for his sensitivity, while Peyton gets neither (except in "Lost in Translation"), even though it is generally his idea to go out with them in the first place.

Camila Mendes as Barbara: A Japanese American, Jewish girl who dates Spencer.

Lili Reinhart as Agnes: Lili is a girl who goes to school with Peyton and Spencer, and has a crush on both of them and often attempts to win their affection, behaving aggressively towards girls whom share her competition.

Tom Holland as Warren: A friend of Peyton and Spencer from school. Tom attends Camp Knock-a-Number along with Spencer and Matt in "Spencer Goes to Camp". He is also in the Grizzly Scouts along with Peyton, Spencer and KJ, with Mr. Bleu as their scout leader.

Lucas Grabeel as Mark: Lucas was first introduced in season 2 "Club Twin" where he attended Peyton and Spencer's Club, "Club Twin".

Sabrina Carpenter as Haley: Sabrina first appears in the season 3 episode "Summer of the Discontent" as one of Peyton's summer school classmates. She is a very shy girl who frequently puts a bag over her head to hide.