Chapter 6; Hidden Traders

How devious was it?

Its hard to understand why am I the ranked 1? Our of all what?

I glance at the population of players from the Central City alone. In this server and in this City, it has almost half a million active players alone in the Central City.

That's just wow!

If ganito na kadami sa Central City ano pa kaya sa Capitol hindi ba?

Now, where am I? I was about to look for someone who's capable enough to lend my some strength.

Somehow, I am suspicious of the amount of damage that this sceptre has. How troublesome it is.

I really can't stay low key at this times. Subtract the attention I receive from my looks and my character in game. I doubt that I could get what I wanted.

I totally ranked 1. What an idiot.

"If I could only find out what this sceptre really is." I used my sceptre as a stick to deceive people that I'm really blind. It's look like I'm insulting my weapon which I totally am.

I pave my way to find a blacksmiths that could probably help me on my case.

I gotta find some solutions for this sceptre. I can't just accept that an assassin would carry a sceptre around her.

"Hm?" My eyes peaks it's interest when I saw what I was looking for.

"Look at that, I was right." There should always be a blacksmith's store or so in this games.

I didn't waste time and I went to the store. It was quiet on this part of the City and there's no players around.

How come? My eyes lingers to the store. The store was like a barn with animals on it. The place wasn't eerie or dirty but it's a little bit sus.

I readied my sceptre in case of trouble and I still look around when I heard someone screaming for help.

"Aahhhh!!! Help me! Somebody help me!"

My body rotates to the direction where the scream comes form. My senses was activated and my body motions to the direction of the terror.

"No! Wag! Wag nyo kung hawakan!!"

I turned to the left avenue. I'm getting to far from the store damn it.

Who ever made that girl screamed to be in so much trouble for annoying me! God damn it!

I run with my shadow right on the shade and when I got in the scene.

"Plea-please lang po! Wag nyo pong gawin sakin to!" The girl who's most likely the one who screamed is on her knees, crying, pale, trembling and begging to these bastards.

Who is she kneeling at? Are this scumbag the god? The Buddha? Who?

I leaned on the nearest frame and watch the scene for a while.

The bald man reaches out the girl's chin and let her see that disgusting drool on his face. "Hehehe, anong gagawin hija?"

The girl trembles and was so close to be unconscious.

The maniacs besides them laugh horribly at the girls plead. "Uy, hindi pa nga nagsisimula, nanginginig ka na?"

Sick bastards.

"Baka naman, excited yan? Nasa loob rin ang kulo eh."

Everyone laughs as the other man kicked the girl making her fall on the ground. Defeated. Her eyes where red from crying, her face are puff and she was undoubtly on a mess right now. Her clothes where torn?