Chapter 4: Trials

[Hupplepuff Valley, Capital City]

"Were here." I can't believe I was really with them and we're even in the sea side.

You know, just the typical lookin beach. Scorching hot balm of sunlight and the cold water of the ocean. The sound of the waves that was loud that can be heard even when we're above the sea level.

"Wow! Napaka ganda naman rito!" Nini exclaimed and so was the other who enjoyed the view.

We're all new to the game so it was expected that we will feel and act just like an ignorant do.

"We're in the Hupplepuff Valley, it's part of the Capital City and this is where your Trials gonna proceed." The shit head stated.

"So, nasaan na ang mga lulababies?" One of the guys asks.

"Ayon."

We all look at the same direction where Leur pointed.

"Ohh! Ang cute naman!"

"I want you guys to be beacreduk if your sorroundings. You must remember that this is your first game in the game. Enjoy it as you please but always remember that you can always die." What a blatant words of wisdom is that from Leur.

My eyes squinted to look at what are they referring to. I am so tired if the stares that I got from the other players.

Some people look at me with pity, thinking that I was also blind in the real life and some of them even thinking of tripping me.
I used my hand to cover my face. The sun is blocking my sight. As expected of my Owl Eyes. Really useful. Even though I can feel that my senses has been activated and the range is... weird. I can see and feel the tiniest movement of breathing and the detail. That's why it's weird.

"Hero, may pang tabon ako ng mukha Roan. Baka kailangan mo."

I thanked Nini and I walk together with them. We went down to see the lulababies.

"Waahhh! Ang cute-cute!" Nini exclaimed referring to those creatures as cute.

My forehead creases when I saw the creature closely. Ugly. "They don't look like babies." 

I can't say it's cute because I don't see it that way. Also, it looks like a pink marshmallow floating in the ocean with big blue eyes and they make weird choking sound. I already have and idea about this creatures.

One of the guys basically went to the lulababies.

"They are babies. I remember when I first arrive at the game, I was tasked was to capture one of the lulababies. I passed the task, however I witness a tragedy that was about to happen to you too."

What the hell is he talking about?

Just time, we heard a loud scream from the people who where far from us.

It was a scream of horror.

"Ha-Halimaw!!!"

Even though they're far from me, the creatures eyes almost bawled on its face and sharp teeths can clearly be seen. They look ling ready to munch humans.

See, I told you it's far from cute. Is this what Leur talks about? They are just miniatures of monsters.

With the use of my sceptre I manage to slam the lullabies that's near me and I stepped to its tail and slam my sceptre to it's face.

Before I knew it. Purple blood blasted to it's skull and showered me with it. Gross. It's sticky and smells so fishy. "How terrifying."
I pulled my body down the sea to lean myself when not so far away from here I'm standing.

Born Wicked जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें