Shen Ganlan curled her lips, disapproving of the atmosphere that her parents still had to catch up with the foreign festival. Taohuadu's business is good enough, I really don't understand how these two people are more enthusiastic about celebrating Western festivals than this young man. Although Shen's father and Shen's mother are in their forties, they are still young at heart. A few days ago, the two of them left her and Taohuadu to investigate the market and went to Australia. Now Wenhua City is located in the northern hemisphere and it is winter, but Australia is located in the southern hemisphere and it is still summer. In this cold and weird winter, Shen Kalan guessed with her toes that the two of them went out to escape the cold for vacation in the name of investigation.

Ah, she sighed. By the way, this winter is really cold and weird. After entering December, the rain has been falling, sometimes big and sometimes small, but unfortunately it hasn't stopped. Although the heating in Taohuadu has been fully turned on, I still feel a chill seeping through my body. I don't know how those people who don't have air conditioners at home can survive this winter.

But now is not the time to think too much about it. She listened to Zhou Shuhui's words and responded. She took the glass-cleaning tools from the tool room and began to work meticulously.

It was not yet four o'clock when Xu Dongpeng came in. Taohuadu has not yet officially opened for business, so the entire spacious and bright hall looks a bit empty, and the waiters are still busy in the background. He glanced around and saw a very handsome girl climbing on a floor-to-ceiling window. Qian was cleaning the windows meticulously, and his serious expression couldn't help but make people look sideways.

In fact, Shen Ganlan is not considered a big beauty, but her appearance is quite upright, which is for the sake of not choking people when she is taken out. However, he was still young, with a sunny and innocent face, and looked very comfortable, so when he lay alone in front of the window, he suddenly attracted Xu Dongpeng. He is one of the vegetable suppliers of Taohuadu, and he has been to Taohuadu several times before, but he has never seen Shen Ganlan, so he thought she was the newly recruited waiter girl here.

In order to win the exclusive right to supply Taohuadu, Xu Dongpeng has been flattering Shen's father and mother Shen a lot, and even comforted the waiters in Taohuadu. The little girl made fun of her, so she quietly walked forward, stood behind Shen Ganlan, and watched Shen Ganlan raise her buttocks to feast her eyes.

Shen Ganlan was in a bad mood because of the failure of the interview in the morning. If someone squeezed her out through the back door or something, she would be angry at the injustice and disgust at the TV station leader, but it was her own mistake, so Shen Ganlan had no choice but to hold herself Angry, he wiped the window loudly, as if what was in front of him was not a window but his stupid head. Unexpectedly, after wiping for a long time, I suddenly felt a hot air on the back of my neck, which was blowing towards me fiercely. Along with this hot air, there was also a smell of garlic. You must know that she hates the smell of cooking fumes most in the world. The outside is the garlic.

Shen Ganlan turned her head abruptly and stared at Xu Dongpeng's fat pig face straight at herself, with a pair of lustful eyes aiming at her chest with malicious intentions.

"Hey, *** is so beautiful, let's come to work at Taohuadu on the first day today." Seeing Shen Ganlan turning around with a frightened and disgusted expression, Xu Dongpeng quickly identified himself, "Haha, don't worry, don't rush away , I'm your boss's friend, talk to brother for a while, brother will not treat you badly." Seeing Shen Ganlan getting up and about to leave, he quickly stretched out his big claws to grab Shen Ganlan.

Shen Ganlan is just a girl who has just graduated from college. She was raised by her parents like a jewel in the palm of her hand since she was a child. How can I deal with such a scene now. She only felt a buzzing sound in her head, and when she saw that oily face arched towards her, she was so sick with nausea that she hurriedly stepped back a few steps in a panic, trying to avoid this one first. The inexplicable uncle, bah, what about my brother, when did my parents have such low-level friends,