Alex and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Week

hey guys! sorry for not publishing these last few days. these college courses I am taking have been kicking my butt and I had to spend literally 7 hours studying for a test, but i will be trying my best to write as much as I can with the time I have. :)

TW: language

Most of us were in the kitchen. I was sitting next to Vinnie at the island on my phone, while Calvin, Michael, and Patty were doing some stupid shit per usual, and Alex was on the other side looking stressed out with his head on the counter.

"Heelllloooooo" Nikita says to make an entrance.

She walks into the kitchen as I smile giving her a hug, Vinnie doing the same. She then walks over to Alex to hug him too.

"What are you doing?" she asks Alex.

"I'm resting after-- we just played bumper cars," Alex responds.

"What are you doing here? You're usually here at nine," Alex says with curiosity.

"Baby girls like me don't come out in the daytime," Nikita says as Vinnie, Alex, and I all laugh in sync.

"Its cause glam takes a while," Nikita says.

"You look great though so it was worth it," Alex responds.

"Thank you. Well that being said, I feel like...something inside of me...deep down," Nikita says to Alex.

"Umm.." I say.

"I don't wanna know about your sex life," Alex says.

"No trust me, I wouldn't tell you about my sex life cause it would blow your fucking mind," Nikita says as we laugh again, "but something in me just feels like...you need to walk on the wild side," she continues.

I gasp putting my hands over my mouth knowing exactly what she is talking about. I would love to see that.

"What are you talking about?" Alex asks with an idea in mind.

"I just feel like it could be kind of fun if you stepped into my stripper heels."

"Are you trying to glam me up?" Alex asks.

"You don't have to beg me," Nikita says laughing as she stomps off slightly and comes back.

"Yes I am down," Alex says laughing.

"Okay are you really?"

"When?"

"Tomorrow," Nikita says proudly.

They agree for Nikita to come at one after Alex films a couple things.

Then Alex says, "Oh yeah you should do Vinnie."

I smile with my hand on Vinnie's shoulder, "please glam Vinnie up, I would fucking pay to see that,"  I say as they all laugh.

"I feel like he'd be too pretty," Nikita says.

"So true," I agree.

"You down?" she asks Vinnie as he shrugs sarcastically.

"Yes I am down," he responds.

"Oh my word, I cannot wait to see that," I say.

"Okay, so your homework tonight is to practice pussy-stunting," Nikita tells him.

Vinnie looks at her very confused, "like showing my pussy?"

"Vinnie what? no," I say as I cover my face and lean down on the counter laughing slightly.

"I don't know, she said pussy-stunting," Vinnie says, "do I have to tuck?" he asks Nikita.

"No, but you can if you want to?" Nikita responds with question.