chapter 3: {Confession}

Alban's pov

I've made my decision i'll confess, i'll take the risk. "sonny i need to tell you something" i said nervously looking at him, he looked back at me and we made eye contact "What is it alban? is something wrong, you seem nervous about something" he said while still making eye contact with me. "Well i don't  know how you'll react to this and i'll understand if you think i am weird or don't want to talk anymore" i looked away but i felt a hand over mine, "alban you are my friend, i would never think you are weird or stop talking to you. whatever it is i promise nothing will change" when i heard those words i felt more confident. here goes nothing "sonny, i like you. not as a friend but more. my hearts starts beating fast whenever i am around you, i feel butterflies in my stomach whenever i look at you in the eyes." i looked at him to see a big smile on his face i didn't expect that to happen, "alban i feel the same towards you, so this really is love at first sight"  i smiled back at him, i am so happy its mutual'

After a few hours we ate our food and left the restaurant, we went back to the park where we met up and sat down. sonny took my hand and i felt my heart beat fast "now that we both know we have feelings towards each other we should take things slow, i'd like to go on dates with you" he said  looking at me in the eyes "i agree, i don't want to rush things either." i smiled at him. we sat there for a few hours, i took my phone out and looked at the time it was pretty late, "sonny  its late would you like to spend the night at my house? i live really close to the park" i stood up looking at him while still holding his hand "sure, i want to spend more time with you" he also stood up and  we started walking until we arrived to my house, i opened the door and we walked in, i closed the door and went to my room to get clothes for sonny.  i gave the clothes and showed him where the bathroom is so he could change, i also went to my room and changed my clothes, "sonny when you are done give me your clothes so i can wash it for you" i said standing in front of the bathroom door, after a minute the door opened "sorry for taking too long i was admiring how organized everything is" he laughed a little and gave me his clothes, i went to the washing machine and put our dirty clothes in it then started it. i went to the living room where sonny was currently and sat next to him. "should i sleep in the couch?", "we can sleep together of course if you are comfortable with it" i looked at sonny and he nodded.

After that i made sure our clothes were clean, i put them in the bathroom for tomorrow. me and sonny went to my room then we started talking a little more, one more hour passed and we went to bed i felt his arm around my waist right as i was falling a sleep it felt nice being like this with him, i want to be like this forever. 

The end of this chapter, I hope it's not boring ^^" I tend to get better in the future

Please follow if you like it so far, I want to write more stories in the future.