Chapter 2. {I want to see him more often}

Alban's pov.

              when i got home i couldn't stop thinking about sonny, he was handsome i am glad i got the courage to talk to him this morning i know i won't regret it. i went and showered  so i could go to bed. "i hope to see him again" i said before sitting on my bed and grabbing my phone to text sonny.

*on discord*

Alban: Hello sonny, i hope you got home safe!

Sonny: Hi alban, i did get home and hope the same for you, today was great specially with you around.

Alban: If you are not busy,  We could go out again tomorrow if you'd like  

Sonny: oh, yes i would like that. Let's meet up at the park tomorrow

Alban: great! good night sonny

Sonny: Good night alban, sleep well!

I put down my phone and hugged my pillow, i hope this is everyday. He makes me feel so butterflies could this be love at first sight?  i've never felt like this towards anyone should i tell sonny?, i wonder how he would take it specially when we just met. i guess i'll just wait and see.     I went to sleep and started dreaming about tomorrow, how i could just confess to sonny and he would feel the same.. 

It was 7:24 a.m i felt my face getting a bit hot because of the sun, i opened my eyes and smiled today is going to be fun, i got off my bed and showered, after 8 minutes i got out, then got dressed and headed out to the park where sonny said we should meet up. I arrived at the park and waited for sonny. After an hour i felt two hands on my shoulders when i looked up to see that it was sonny smiling. "Hello sonny!" i said as i smiled back at him feeling my heart beat fast, "good morning alban i hope you weren't waiting for too long" he seemed worried about that but i really didn't mind waiting, "Don't worry, i could wait a whole hour for you" i said smiling once again at him.

We went to the café where we met and drank some coffee to start off our day, I wanted to take him to the movies and out for dinner, I just wanted to confess already but i am scared he'd find it weird, maybe i should take it slow.

After we left the café i took sonny to the movies,  we watched a Romantic movie since i was too scared to watch a horror movie. Half way through the movie i felt a hand over mine, when i looked it was sonny's hand he had fallen asleep while watching the movie, his head fell on my shoulder and i felt my heart beating really fast, God he looks so cute sleeping.

When the movie finished i sonny woke up and his face was read, he looked away quickly  "I- I'm sorry" he said covering his face, "you looked cute when you were sleeping" I said teasing him. I took him to a restaurant and we ordered our food, should i confess now?, I'm afraid he'll stop talking to me but i don't want to hide my feelings.

 I took him to a restaurant and we ordered our food, should i confess now?, I'm afraid he'll stop talking to me but i don't want to hide my feelings

This is the end of this chapter!
This story is based on my imagination.