Struggling with no diagnosis [part 1]

Start from the beginning

He wasn't non verbal he just struggled with knowing how to enter conversations, when to stop or continue talking and stuff like that so he avoided conversations like the plague.

"Yea Tommy did so good! But it's nap time. Tommy needs his nap" Techno said trying to make sure his family stayed on there schedule. "Yup technos right. You look tired Tommy" Kristen said smiling at the younger.

He crawled at 1 year 2 months. Not sure the week or day exactly I guess they could do that math but f*ck that sh*t.

At 3 years 4 months he took his first steps. No one knew why he wasn't learning quicker. But luckily his mum was slowly learning that it wasn't her fault. Even though she will probably always have a feeling it's her fault she slowly getting better.

"Ah Tommy stop hitting me!" Yelled Wilbur. "Oh wait Wilbur I think he just trying to fix your hair but is struggling with his arm movements one second I'll fix it and he should stop" Techno said. "Oh ok"

Techno fixed the hair and Tommy stoped. He struggled a lot with movement and luckily techno quickly caught on what he was trying to do or else a unnecessary time out would have happened.

"Am sorry Tommy I didn't know what you where trying to do" Wilbur apologized to his brother who just crawled into his lap and nuzzled his head into his neck.

Wilbur smiled and hugged his brother. Tommy didn't hug people but he loved when other people gave them to him.

"Doctors think he might also be autistic. But they don't think it can cause the movement issues so they are not sure" Kristen said telling Phil as they where walking to check on the others. "I don't know. I hope we can find out what it is so we can properly help him" Phil said as they where about to enter the room.

"Aw boys what happened?" Asked Phil seeing the two brothers. One hugging the other then the other showing love in his way.

"Tommy was trying to move Wilbur's hair but was struggling with movement so he was hitting him instead and Wilbur got mad not knowing what Tommy was trying to do" techno explained. "Thanks for telling us techno" Phil smiled.

"Aw hey wil why you crying? You hurt?" Asked Kristen after hearing what happened.

"I just feel bad for getting mad at him. He wasn't trying to hit me and I yelled. He was just trying to be nice" he said crying. "Aw Wil. I don't think he minds. It's ok. You are a amazing big brother and so is techno. It's hard to know sometimes what Tommy is trying to do huh?" Witch Wilbur nodded too. "That's ok. Did you say sorry to Tommy? It looks like you did" she asked.

"Yea I did. Then he put his head into my neck. Do you think that's his way of saying it's ok?" He asked. "Yea I think so. I think he also saying sorry for hitting you" she said to the oldest son. "Really you think so? Tommy forgives me and is sorry?" He asked. "Yea I think so"

"It's ok Tommy. I know you didn't mean to hit me" Wilbur said to the younger in his arms. Witch the other let out a small sound and nuzzled in more. Kristen smiled at the action so did the others.

"I love you too Tommy" Wilbur said.

That was one of the family's most favourite memory. Tommy walked only 3 weeks later. They been teaching him since he learned to crawl.

They ended up ruling out autism. He was not autistic. Or he might be but that's not the only thing he has.

Now having a 3 year old running around the house was a struggle. Crawling was way slower and still a struggle but walking and running was a lot. Of course when they had the kid they expected it. But once he reached 3 years old they gave up on the idea. And turns out 4 months into that 3 years he learned. Witch running was a easy skill to learn when you can already walk.