Part 4 - Secret Confessions

Chapter 4

George Pov

Without my knowledge, my muscles start relaxing and I end up putting my full weight on Y/n. "Ow George, you're going to crush my legs." She says but makes no move to move me off of her. "Not my fault you are so comfortable," I say in response to her statement. Her body shakes ever so slightly with her soft laugh, and I find myself smiling lightly at the sound.

Her fingers continue to comb through my hair, pulling small knots out every once and a while. The fire on the other side of the room crackles just enough to put us all into a comfortable silence. I sit up a bit and start to massage her legs, still slightly laying on top of her. She adjusts herself slightly and I start rubbing my fingers into the tense muscle of her legs. She whines softly at the slight pain. "Shh, don't worry it'll feel good soon darling," I whisper to her. I look up to see Fred mouthing 'lucky'. I smirk and continue massaging her legs. She soon enough relaxes more as it starts to hurt less, and I feel the small kinks in her muscles slowly working themselves out with my help.

Fred smiles as she settles herself more into his chest, her eyes closed, her small but noticeable movements being the only thing telling us that she is awake. He grabs one of her hands and admires her nails. "What are you doing Fred?" Her tired voice asks. "Just looking at your nails and hands," He answers. "Why?" "Because they are really pretty," He says, kissing the back of her hand. A small red hue adorns her cheeks when he does so. Finally, no longing feeling any kinks or knots in one of her legs, I move on to the other and start to do the same thing.

A breathy moan leaves her lips, and she doesn't notice. Fred and I do though, and now it's our turn to be blushing. 'Bloody fucking hell, she's so cute!' I mouth to Fred. Fred snickers before nodding, agreeing with me. Her breathing evens out and her muscles fully relax, making it easier to find and massage any areas that might cause her discomfort. She turns slightly and is now fully leaning on Fred, him being her main support. "I'm lucky?" I whisper to Fred, "You're the lucky one, you get to hold her in your arms!" Fred smirks smugly in reply and subtly flips me off. I roll my eyes at his stupid little antic.

Fred POV

George rolls his eyes at my flip-off as I continue to smirk at him. I slide my other arm under her and around her waist, pulling her closer than before. I snuggle my nose onto the top of her hair and intake the scent of her shampoo and conditioner. She smells like eucalyptus and mint, and I love it. I smile and George asks "What are you smiling about?" "She smells really good," I say quietly. "Of course she does, she's Y/n, she has always smelled good, like eucalyptus and -" "Mint" I finished. "How did you know that?" I ask. "You ask that like I haven't held her before, and, last year for her birthday I got her like an entire skincare set with Eucalyptus and Mint smelling things, and ever since then that's what she's smelled like." He replies, seeming proud of himself. "This is your doing?" I ask in disbelief. "I think so, she used to always use some lavender-smelling stuff, but ever since I got her that, she's always smelled like Eucalyptus and mint." He says.

"It's really weird that you remember what she used to smell like," I say, looking at my twin suspiciously. "I've liked her for too long okay, I want to remember every detail about her," He says, looking at her with a look of love in his eyes. "So do I," I say gently, looking at her with I'm guessing the same look George has on his face.