one- dani nichols is a total whore

warning: I am going to include some explicit pictures/gifs from euphoria of cassie, so be prepared

"Yo, Dani! Look over there." The girl turned at the sound of her sister's voice. Trying not to spill the basket of fries she was handing to a customer. "Have a good night." She smiled at the woman as she placed a small tip in the glass jar.

She walked over to Tory once the woman had walked away. "What's up?" The girl pointed across the crowd over to a stage. Rock music played along with colored strobe lights as kids did different karate tricks on the stage. "Woah that's cool."

"Is it cool if I go check it out?" Tory asked with pleading eyes. Dani sighed, glancing to the front of the food booth, seeing no line. "Go for it. Everyone's over there anyways." She told her sister. The girl grinned before jumping the counter and running over to the stage.

The sisters had signed up to work at Valley Fest, anything they could do for extra cash. Rent got higher and jobs got harder to find, which was not helpful to the girls. But they had the time, they didn't have any friends from school. Well Tory didn't, Dani had a few girls she talked to and more than a few boys she dated.

Once the show ended the crowd shrunk, it was the last major event of Valley Fest, meaning all the parents were bringing their kids home and it was only the teens left. Dani walked back to the register as a few boys in gi's made their way to the stand.

"Hi, what can I get you?" She asked the boy with the blue mohawk, sending him a flirty smile. He smirked back at the blonde before giving her his order. She handed the slip back to the kitchen. "$15.75" He handed over a 20 dollar bill. "Keep the change."

She giggled at his attempt at flirting. "I like your hair." She told him as they waited for the food to cook. The rest of the boys had left to get a table a few feet away from the stand. "Thanks, my names Hawk." He told her. "Dani."

"Well Dani, maybe I'll see you again soon." Hawk said as she handed over his basket of food. "Maybe you will." With that the boy left back to his friends. Dani couldn't help but grin. Summer had recently started and she hadn't been with a boy in a few weeks. And she couldn't deny the attractiveness of the boy.

But that smile faded when she caught sight of who the other boys were. She had 'dated' all of them, and it ended bad every time. Each one was another set of pictures or videos added to the twitter thread that haunted Dani. She did her best to ignore it, but it existed and there was nothing she could do about it.

"Don't you know who that is?" Jake asked the boy with the mohawk as he sat at the table. "Who? The girl at the food truck?" Hawk asked, brows furrowed. "I know she goes to our school but I don't know her name though." He told them.

Ryan let out a loud laugh. "So you seriously haven't seen it?" He asked the boy. "Like any of it?" Hawk gave a confused shrug, having no idea what his friends were talking about. Henry pulled out his phone, going onto twitter.

"Dude, there's a whole twitter thread. I don't know how you haven't heard of it. A guy like you should be the first to see it." The blonde said as he went to his saved threads. "Yeah I guess that's pretty weird." Hawk mumbled, knowing only months before he wasn't that guy. He wasn't Hawk, he was Eli, a scared, weak kid.

Hawk sighed, unsure if wanted to see every small moment that had exploited the blonde girl. "She seems sweet." He told the group. "Yeah, a sweet little slut." Jake chuckled out. "Dani Nichols is a total whore. What'd you think the thread is?" He asked the boy. "Just check it out."

The four boys hovered around the small screen. There were dozens of nudes of the blonde, some she had taken herself that had been screen shotted and uploaded, others that guys had taken themselves and posted.