panic attack

TW: SH ⚠️

As i was finished with unpacking i heard my door opend and a girl with blue eyes came inside. The moment she saw me she smiled warmly at me and came right infront of me and hugged me. "You must be yn, my new roommate. Im bianca, nice to meet you" she said with an exiting voice. "Hi im yn, nice to meet you too." I said a little overwhelmed as im not used to people beeing so nice to me. I then decided to go to the library even tho it was kinda late, i looked at the clock and it said 7pm so it was kinda dark outside. I was going down the stairs looking at everything when i heard a voice behind me. I turned around to see ms.Thornhill looking at me smiling. "I see you found the library. I was hoping you would come here." i looked at her a bit confused but smiled slightly. "Yeah im just looking for something to keep my mind off of everything." It was true, i was a bookworm since i was a little kid, thats why i never had many friends. I often curled in my bed reading the whole day, or i got outside in the forest. God i loved the forest. "What genre do you like?" She asked me taking me out of my thoughts. "I like pretty much everything, i just read what i can find." I jokingly said as she began to chuckle a bit wich was so cute. She than passed me a book that looked like a fantasy book. "Here, i found this in my room and as i saw the cover it reminded me of you." On the cover was a really pretty elf that kinda looked like me, brown long hair and hazel brown eyes. "Thanks, what is it about?" I asked but she just shrugged. "I have to go now, if you need anything just come into my office." She winked at me and turned around. I looked at the book as i made my way back into my room. It was empty because bianca was sleeping at her friends room, wich meant i was alone the first night. It didnt bother me though as i loved beeing alone. I took the chance to look around a bit wich i totally forgot while unpacking. It was a big room with a tiny window on the side and a bathroom on the left. My side looked pretty cozy and i really liked it that way.

I went into the bathroom that was also kept in a cute way

I then sat on my bed to read but as soon as i opened the book my hands started shaking like crazy and i started to tear up

I then sat on my bed to read but as soon as i opened the book my hands started shaking like crazy and i started to tear up. I didnt know why or what had caused this but i knew i had a panic attack and i didnt want bianca to come in and see me like this so i rushed outside just to find myself in a corner of the library. I didnt know what to do and i was all alone so i thought it was ok, i put out my phone and removed my phonecase where i always had a blade hidden in it. I started to pull up my sleeves and cut new scars on my arm. There was now blood all over my arms when i heard a gasp and running footsteps. I was just about to turn around when someone snatched the blade out of my hand and hugged me. I was too startled to do something so i just hugged the person back. The persond then pulled away wich gave me a glance and i realised it was ms.Thornhill standing infront of me also crying now. She didnt say anything and just stared at me and my arms. After about 5 minutes she finally said something. "Omg im so sorry i didnt know what to say, are you ok?" I looked at her with red eyes but couldnt say a word. She took my hand and led me to her room wich was right next to her office and sat me down on her bed. She then again hugged me but this time she hugged me for as long as i wanted to. As i slowly pulled away i noticed ive gotten all my blood over her but she was just looking at me calmly. "Its ok, dont worry" she said as she took my hand in hers. "Do you want to tell me what happened?" She asked after a while. "I-i dont know myself, i just started to panic so i ran in the library and did it." I said without knowing what i really wanted to say. "Will you tell my parents?" I asked scared of what her answer will be, but she just shrugged her head with a worried look. "No darling, not without your consent." I was relieved and we just sat there in silence for a few more minutes. After a while she finally spoke. "I want to help you but you have to let me, is that alright?." I just nodded my head slowly. She then got up and got a first Aid-kit and got some bandages to wrap around my arms. She was very carefull so she wouldnt hurt me wich i thought was real cute. 'WHAT, NO. WHAT AM I THINKING, I CANT FALL FOR MY TEACHER' i thought to myself. After she was done she asked me if i wanted to stay the night here, i didnt know what to say so i just thanked her and said yes. She gave me some more pillows and a blanked and then layed on the bed beside me. I layed beside her as i was scared of beeing anoying but she rolled over to me and gently took my hand, that gave me butterflys all over. I soon fell asleep still holding her hand.

Hii guys, so this is the new chapter and dont forget to tell me in the comments if you like it or have any ideas! :)