𝟎𝟑.

play: Whenever Wherever Shakira

Shakira.

"𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳
𝘞𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳
𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘳
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭, 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘳."

I COULDN'T WAIT TO TELL WHAT HE HAD TOLD ME TO SEBASTIAN. So I made my way towards the centre of Hogsmeade, already seeing the Slytherin boy in question waiting for my arrival.

"I officially have all of supplies, including my very first wand!" I exclaimed to Sebastian as I finally stopped in front of him. All the boxes containing my belongings in my arms and my beautiful black wand in my right hand as a way to show him everything. A smile adorning my face. "Excellent! That wand is surely very beautiful, I never saw anything like that before." He smiled back at me, taking notice of my new purchase at Ollivander's shop. "Ah. Let me help you with those boxes, they surely have to be heavy." Before I complained, he took half of my packages. Adjusting everything under his arms.
"You didn't have to. I was more than capable to carry them my self. By the way, did you get what you needed for your sister?" I blurted out, not wanting him to worry about what I was supposed to held.

"No problem really, and I did. So, I suppose the world is our oyster now. We can go relax for a bit at the Three Broomsticks by grabbing a butterbeer—" Sebastian couldn't even finish his sentence that the ground under our feet started to shake violently. Everyone including us started to pay attention to what was happening to our surrounding. Suddenly two women screamed and the last thing we could ever expect appeared. A troll.

The same women that shouted drew their wands and started to cast spells toward the creature. But instead it turned to me and Sebastian, forcing us to drop our parcels down and whip out our wands, immediately starting to strike the troll as the women did. The creature weirdly made his way to us and I noticed a strange red light surrounding the collar it was wearing. Fortunately, before it could hit us with his club, another woman appeared and she casted Bombarda, making the troll stumble a bit.

"Draw it away from the buildings! Away from the village!" She shouted to some people behind her, all of whom started running away from Hogsmeade street's center. The troll right after them. However, before Sebastian or I could react, another troll appeared by making its way through a house behind us. It started to run right towards me. I felt myself froze on the spot, and as if Sebastian could feel what I was doing he took action and shoved me to the side allowing the both of us to dodge the enormous creature.
"Confringo!" He was the first one to hit and I followed right behind. Starting to cast spells to defeat in some way the thing.