6 Months After

(a/n sorry guys !!! I'm leaving it up to you guys to think about what happened over those 6 months! Okay, back to the story lovlies ❤️)
*Ashley's POV*
Me and Hayes have become such close friends. It's amazing what can happen in 6 months. I also frogot to mention that I'm dating someone and so is Hayes. We aren't dating each other. Just saying. So don't get confused. But I fell in love with this really nice guy name Jack Jefferson. We started going out since a month ago. Which is really ironic because Hayes had asked out his girlfriend a day after Jack asked me out. Oh well, strange things happen all the time, just a coincidence, thats all. Today's gonna be a really awesome day. Hayes and I, are going to the beach with Madison and Jack. (Hehe see what i did there? Since Madison and Jack are dating? No? Not funny? Okay nvm...) It was Sunday, so i got to relax and watch netflix and just hang around until the mini bonfire. I decided to get ready since it was already 6:00 and it starts at 8. I went over to my mini makeup section, as I like to call it, and put on some concealer, mascara, winged eyeliner, and some baby pink lipstick, and threw one coat of clear lipgloss over that. I finished it off with a setting spray, that basically just made my makeup waterproof. After makeup, it was time to pick out an outfit. I chose some light washed denim shorts, a plain white fitted crop top, some strappy brown leathered sandals, and a nitted, oversized, cardigan from hollister. I sat on my bed looking clueless, not knowing what to do since I was already ready. As I checked the time I figured that I could curl my hair. I ran to my bathroom, grabbed my straightener, and started curling it. (yeah its posibble to do that if you didnt know that already.) I sprayed some sea salt hairspray which was perfect since we were going to be at the beach. I was finally done and I checked the time, only 7:40. Gosh! It's been forever. I grabbed my penny board and road it to Hayes' house and decided to walk to the beach with him.
*Hayes POV*
I was sitting at home waiting for the time to pass by when my phone went ding.
----------------------------------------------
Ashslay: hola google haha im on my way to your place walk together to the beach?
Me: hhaaaas says yaaaass
Ashslay: hayes talking about himself in the third person, yup totes normal day today haha coming in in 5 adios google
Me: haha bye ashface
----------------------------------------------
I was wearing some khaki shorts, black nike socks, my maroon vans, and a muscle tank. I waited and waited until i heared someone shout from downstairs.
"YO GOOGLE YOU HOME COS IM READY TO GET THIS PARTY STARTED WOOT WOOT!" Ash yelled. I love it when she does that. Barging into a random room and yells out the most randomest things. You gotta love Ash. "WASSUP ASHFACE YOU READY TO GO?!"
"YEP WHAT ABOUT YOU?!"
"YEA HOLD ON LEMME GO GRAB MY PENNY BOARD!"
"OKAY HAYES CAN YOU BRING SOME OF THAT CAND-"
"OMFG CAN BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP?! DAMN YOU GUYS ARE HELLA LOUD! GOSH!" nash screamed. Ash and I laughed and I grabbed my penny board and we road them to the beach. We skated and skated until we finally found our dates. They were both at the fire burning wood waiting for me and Ash. I ran to Madison and Ash ran to Jack. It was already dark and the stars were out. I decided to go take a walk with Madison cos i had to tell her something. We both got up and went down to where the water was and walked along the path.