¦𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟒¦: 彼を返す

Start from the beginning

But somehow, Ema was a bit bothered about something which didn't go unnoticed by Daishou "Something bothering you Ema-san?" Daishou raised an eyebrow yet completely worried. Ema, who have been living with the omega for months now have been so familiarize with Daishou's personality, even though he and their master argued so much and her being such a honest girl, she would like to admit that Daishou sometimes act like a dick but despite of those characteristics of him, he's a compassionate and empathetic omega to the people he trust and loves the most but Daishou can be somehow naive in times.

"Oi~! Earth to Ema-san!" Daishou snapped her fingers, worried overflowing the time Ema didn't respond to his question "Ah! Sorry, I was thinking about something that I spaced out in the middle of the conversation" Ema replied nervously, she then reach for something above the shelf, grab it and gave it immediately to the omega. "Eh? What's this?" Asked by the confused omega "Its... its a good luck charm" Ema stuttered. Daishou was raised by his mother to be an observant kid, so he's very much already familiarize by the people who will lie or who will speak a truth... but right now, Ema lied to him... but within that lie, her words were filled with pure worry.

Daishou sigh as he placed the lion ring in his pockets "Ok then, I'll take care of this" Daishou smiled warmly. Ema nod as she watch the omega leave the Manor, there is something wrong with the atmosphere, something's... threatening the omega's life.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Daishou happily left the villa, mind only focused on volleyball, not noticing the danger rushing over him, two men's in a wide opened van ready to chloroform and captive him for profit or other more reasons. By the time the omega felt a wet cloth in his face as two different hands grab him, all he could think;even he s instinct told him to use all of his strength to fight back, the scent of these people are nothing like alphas, their scents were fade before the cloth could even cover his nostrils, they're more like betas... but extremely strong that he couldn't even break free from the rough grasp. He even tried shaking his head to avoid the cloth yet all of his attempts became a massive failure, his vision slowly became cloudy as drowsiness fell over him. The mens who was wearing multi colored mask placed the omega inside the vehicle and quickly drove off the scene.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

It was a busy hours in the くろLeopard Corp. when a knock interrupted the head from his calming soundtrack. "Yes?" Tetsurou raised his head as he gaze to Raymond who entered his office "Tetsurou-san" said by Raymond "What's the problem to bother me at this busy hour?" Tetsurou placed down the finished promotional papers as he continuing on scribbling on the other papers that was needed to be done, avoiding eye contact with his right hand "Someone wished to have a conversation with you" Raymond said, "Whose the caller?"Tetsurou place down his pen as he lay his hand on the table "The caller won't give me a proper answer, it only ask me to give the line to you" Raymond explained as he fixed his glasses, Tetsurou thought for a few minutes before he give his right hand the sign to transfer the call in his office which Raymond give an understandable nod then left.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"What's your purpose" Asked by the Alpha, there was only silence that came to the other line at first but a contagious yet malicious laughter came after that silence.
"I'm in no mood with pranks and shits, who is this?!" the alpha spat venom within his words, "Wouldn't you like to know? In fact, someone might love to hear your voice" the caller snickers at the end of his words, it was silence again when he heard grunting and forced scream "Say hi you bitch" the caller said while laughing. "Mphf!" someone yelp in fear.
Unlike others, Tetsurou had this weird hobby to familiarize many different voices even if it's a scream, a yelp, whimper, anything that contains the sound of a voice, he loves familiarizing and memorizing it, his parents even find it rather creepy but the lad only replied "I will be able to use this hobby in the future!", but the moment he have heard that yelp, his inner alpha have become so giddy and enraged. "Daishou!?" Tetsurou shot up along with his hand slamming heavy at his table "Damn, you really are a freak! You're able to tell who it is, even from a yelp!" The man on the other line laughed "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM!?" yelled by the alpha on the other line "Hahaha! It's for you to find out!" The man laugh once again "Give him back!?" Tetsurou yelled in anger, veins popping out of his skin "Get him, if you can" Malicious laughter was the last thing the alpha heard before the line was cutted, but that laughter triggered Tetsurou's anger more.

The charcoal haired alpha was in pure rage and ready to devour, eliminate and end everything in his path if he couldn't get the omega back to him. HE. NEED. HIM. BACK.