Did I Make You Blush?

Start from the beginning

   "Larry I don't think you understand. It was for training for when the situation arrives." explained Octavius

    "Precisely Gigantor, we know there ain't no battle to ride into, death ready and at our sides. But we have to train and prepare ourselves so that we can go out in a blaze of glory when our time arrives" elaborated Jed with keenness and flare in his eyes. Larry simply signed unknowing how to handle the situation.

    "Besides if he didn't want us to all he had to do was ask." stated Octavius "He didn't have to run rambid and destroy our cities" added Octavius, it was now Jed's turn to pat his shoulder comfortably.

    "Yeah, that's not cool Dex. You know we have to fix that before morning." exclaimed Larry, pointing a finger at the capuchin who responded once again with his own monkey noises "No. Destroying things isn't the solution, just as saddling up Dexter isn't a solution either" he added pointing the direction back to the to minis.

   It was around this point in the conversation that Ahkmenrah had made it down the stairs and towards Larry's side. The pharaoh took the opportunity to wrap his arms around his boyfriend's waist utterly distracting the night guard as well as their friends.

    "What sort of mischief is happening here" cooed Ahk quietly in Larry's ear instantly getting a flush of rose colored blush to lightly cover his cheeks, from the sudden presence from his boyfriend.

    "Ooooh, Gigantor's gettin all blushie" teased Jed as he broke into a roarious laughter and using Octavius' shoulder for balance. Even Dexter began to laugh at Larry expense.

    "Not much" stated Larry wriggling himself free from Ahk's arms "Just trying to settle the ordeal of Jed and Oct thinking they need a battle ready mount and the fact that Dexter rampaged throughout their displays."   Larry's blush had died down from the sudden excitement from his boyfriend's close presence to a form of bothered embarrassment.

   "Oh" mumbled Ahkmenrah as he took a step back from Larry and his joyous smile dwindled. "Well simple." stated the Pharaoh as he went forth and addressed the three before him "Dexter, you must help them fix their cities, since you destroyed them. As for Jedidiah and Octavius, if you want a battle ready mount, discuss it beforehand with Dexter before attempting it. Perhaps you can work out an agreement like civilized adults." he declared formally.

   "You got it, captain" saluted Jed with a flare of dramatics that was equal to Octavius' "Of course you're majesty." Which was rivaled by Dexter's own primate response.

   Ahkmenrah then took that as his time to leave, just as Larry was about to turn around and face him, his boyfriend was already beginning his ascend up the stairs. To where Larry presumed was back into Ahk's room. Larry sighed feeling defeated as he realized he had made a mistake and definitely needed to fix it.

   "Ah yes, unappreciated affections. Definitely an issue that could lead to further issues" proclaimed Teddy as he and Texas rode up to Larry's side.

    "Thanks. I really needed to hear that" remarked the night guard.

    "Indeed you did Laurence.  You've never been the openly affectionate type, especially with actions and touch. However, our dear pharaoh is just that. Affectionate with actions and touch." elaborated the past president.

    "I know. It's not that I don't want to be, but I'm working. It feels wrong to be openly flirting when I'm in the middle of doing my job and trying to fix things." explained Larry

   "Perhaps it be best that you talk to your partner about this. It's something you both need to agree on and see eye-to-eye on to avoid the awkward situations like the one that just unfolded before us."