Chapter 2 - Daisy

Louisa P.O.V
I look in the mirror to see myself, organized and all.

My eyebrows look fine, there's not that much makeup on my face. Damn, it's been a week. I look at my eyes, brown and shiny. I took a glance at my phone to check the time '4:30' I have more time to spare. I decided to plug my earphones in and listen to Riptide by Vancejoy. I was interrupted by the sound of the door.

"Louisa," It's Samantha looking gorgeous in her pregnancy and all.

I unplugged the earphones from my ears. "Someone wants to see you." She smiled large and I see this old man maybe at the '40's'. His hair is black and grey, he wears a vest and has his coat in his hands.

"Louisa," he had small amount of tears at the side of his eyes, his face is still the same, his thick accent didn't change, still handsome and his voice is one of the sounds that I love in life.

I dropped my phone on the soft carpet with my jaw dropped. "Daddy?" I sobbed. He nodded with his lips forming a weak smile.

And for a long time, I finally get to be in my father's arms again. I tried not to cry so I wouldn't ruin my mascara. "I missed you, Louisa." he whispered through my ear still not letting go.

"This is great! Mum and the rest of us should see you." I laughed and pick up my phone, awkwardly.

"Well, maybe later at the party. I finally get to walk down my precious daughter down the aisle." we hugged once again.

"So, who's this man you're marrying?" He cleared his throat.

"Uh, dad do you know the song clarity which I got featured in?" I cleared things up.

"Of course, Louisa. You won a grammy for your song." My dad smiled.

"That's actually not my song, I just got featured in it and I get to sing the vocals."

"Well, dad, I am marrying a man named Anton Zaslavski who is the famous DJ Zedd. He's a nice guy, he always gives me daisies and sunflowers. He's cute, he's german, skinny, amazing, ....and burning hot."

I muttered the last three words so he wouldn't hear. "I'm so proud of you." he kissed my forehead.

In unison a voice called, "It's time." this is it, it's time to walk down the aisle.

"Hey, are you nervous?" My dad put both if his comforting hands on my shoulders. I nod.

"When, I married your mum, it was the best day of my life. Nothing will beat that feeling." He smiled.

"Let's go?" I just nodded, not thinking of anything but my future.

The venue is beautiful, there christmas lights yet its not christmas. Daisies are scattered on the long red carpet. In front, I took a deep breath, there he is. Anton in his suit and tie, looking handsome and all. This is the perfect moment and venue. This place is near a beach so you could hear the ocean waves.

And then the priest started the ceremony. "Dearly beloved...." I didn't pay attention to be honest, I was so excited and at the same time nervous.

A moment of words and smiles passed. I took a deep breath when the priest said those words, "I do." I was staring at Anton's eyes. He was asked the same, "I do." His lips formed a smile.

"You may now kiss the bride." The priest smiled.

Slowly Anton started to lean in, I close my eyes. But before he kiss me, his mouth released a few words, "I love you." he whispered. Then his lips are attached to mine. People clapped and cheered, a big smile was left on my face.