❏ the legacies (1)

Sadness was filled in the room of requirements based on what they have watched, Alana who is now beside Regulus tried not to cry as the young Black heir held her hand giving her a comforting smile

"We'll change this okay?" He said trying to calm her. "This is the purpose why they sent this right? To change the future, so we'll change this"

Alana nod slowly. "We will change this so Aries will grow up with us"

"Indeed for our future with our son" He agreed planting a kiss on her temple.

They continue to watch in the screen, A large manor is shown in the screen making Anastacius furrowed his brows and narrow his eyes looking familiar in the shown manor.

Froy look at his friend. "Hey isn't that your family's manor in Scotland?"

"Yeah...it does look like my family's manor in Scotland but why is this shown?" Anastacius said to him.

"Maybe you'll be shown next who knows" Froy answered as he shrug.

A sudden scream of a fuming girl was heard. "AMBROSE! I SWEAR TO MERLIN IF YOU DON'T STOP THIS PRANKING OF YOURS I WILL THROW YOU OUT OF THE WINDOW OF MY ROOM"

Sirius covered his ears and so does the others. "Merlin! That girl sure does is a screamer"

"I remember mother on her" Regulus muttered shivering as he took a short glance at his mother. "I hope she'll not inherit her personality as well if she happens to be related to us"

The said boy named Ambrose appeared on the screen giggling as he run out of the room with the black haired girl following him who looks like is about to cry because of her brother.

"MOM! DAD! AMBROSE IS PRANKING AGAIN AND THIS TIME IT IS IN MY ROOM" the girl screamed again as she started to cry.

"Oh come on Vega it's just a joke" said Ambrose when his sister Vega just glare at him and speak. "No it isn't! your prank is not funny!"

The Prewett twins who are watching along with the marauders look at the screen with glee and eyes sparkling hearing that the boy likes to prank.

"Now this is what you call a marauder legacy" James said while nodding as his co-pranksters agreed.

"Yeah yeah every prank I do is not funny for you" Ambrose roll his eyes at his younger sister who just frown on him as they continue their bickering when suddenly a tall figure stood in-front of them with arms both on the their waist.

"Now what did you two do again?" The screen showed the person's face revealing an adult Anastacius Peverell who looked more handsome and matured than ever.

Anastacius looked at the screen with shock as he point on himself. "that's me!"

"Yeah dude you looked the same but more matured and older" Froy said to his best friend.