❏ the fate of the two lovers

A raven haired baby boy is revealed in the screen making everyone coo and awed at the adorable boy.

"How cute! Who's son is he?!"

"I don't know but he looks so cute!"

The Blacks look at the boy's eyes, that gray eyes is seen. They know that the boy is a Black but who's son is he?

Regulus and Sirius made eye contact having a doubt that the boy is son of either of them but Larissa shook her head already know who's son is the boy since she saw a resemblance of the boy from her brother.

A soft voice appeared. "Oh you're awake already? Little Aries?" the baby babbled causing for her to chuckle at the child's cuteness. "My little Aries you're a talkative fella aren't you? Unlike your father"

The back of the woman is shown, she has a long raven wavy hair and a slender figure wearing a noble dress.

Some people narrowed their eyes seeing the familiar back of the woman.

"I must admit the woman has a beautiful hair, just look at her healthy wavy hair and that raven color she looks familiar though" Evan said to his friends.

Barty look at his blond friend. "She does look familiar? I mean just look at her, and isn't her voice too?"

"That's what I am saying" Evan agreed while nodding at his friend. "You're indeed a ravenclaw"

"But I am a Ravenclaw" Barty said giving him a deadpan look.

Evan shrug and ignored what Barty just said as Rabastan speak. "She sounds like-"

"Alana" Regulus finished. "She looks like Alana and she sounds like Alana"

Larissa asked raising a brow on her younger brother teasingly. "Oh how do you know?"

Regulus look away from his older sister but he wished he is the husband of Alana in the future if the woman is turned out to be her.

"She looks like you" Anastacius said to Alana who is sitting in the back, the two of them are close because they are partners in herbology before and they became close friends.

Alana shook her head. "That can't be, I mean it was just the woman's back"

"But you have the same voice as her" Froy added with Eliana nodding as agreement.

"Is Aries awake already?" Suddenly a man's voice appeared and is revealed to be Regulus Black, a matured version of him, he is smiling.

Gasps erupted in the room as they look at the young Black heir who also looked shock.

"I have a nephew in the future" Sirius muttered expressing his shock but still happy for his younger brother.

Marlene lean toward Lily as she whispered. "Oh little black looks hot in the future"

"Marlene!" Lily scolded but Marlene shrug at her.

"I am just stating facts" she answered causing for Dorcas, Mary and Alice to chuckle.

"I'm married in the future" Regulus mumbled but deep inside he is hoping it will be Alana. "I wonder who my wife is"

The woman lift their son from the crib and turned around to her husband, revealing the beautiful wavy raven haired girl named Alana, her brown eyes look at her husband with a smile.

Another gasps erupted from the room and now they are looking at Alana who grew blushing and looking away.

"You married him!" Emerald said to her bestfriend as she laugh. "Wow congrats!"