1

I stared below through the glass of my building as I watched everyone walking the streets.I turned and made my way to the elevator as my heels clicked with each step I took.
The sound of my heels automatically give off POWER.

Let me introduce myself.
I'm Winter Fenty,Im at the age of 23 and listed as One of the youngest self made billionaires.The owner of Fenty makeup and skin care,fenty lingerie,The angels resort and was also a star on a reality tv show with my friends making it the first reality show to be highly viewed and made millions,can't lie we made big bags from that show,The khardashian had nothing on us!The group all started as bottle girls,strippers and bartenders in clubs to hosting until we we were ready  to because bosses.

I exit the elevator and walked through the main lobby.

"Shontel please, If anyone wants to meet remember that I've stepped out of the building for lunch and if anything take it to my notice board for next time or they can wait for my return"I said as walked towards the door.

Shontel:Yes mrs Fenty

I walked to my car as it pulled around the corner.I thanked my guard and got into my orange Lamborghini Truck and made my way to my grandparents restaurant/bar,6mix.

I pulled out my phone as I stopped by traffic due to an accident a lil ahead.I saw plenty of notifications from the shaderoom as they posted about my new lingerie which was just released yesterday.I turned off my phone and continued my drive to my location.

After a few minutes on the road,I turned and made my way into 6mix parking lot.I drove towards the private garage where family and friends parked their cars.

I took my phone and bag then made my way towards the private elevator.I stood in there alone as I placed on my glasses,Making my way up the louder the music became as dua lipa levitating played.

The bell rang as the door opened.I walked through the crowded tables with little chatter and made my way towards the most ghetto one with the loudest people of them all.

Tuson:MAMA'SSSSSSSSSSS

Me:Tuson shut the fuck up .!

I pulled out my chair and took a seat as I placed my bag on the extra table build underneath.

Tae:Girll Tuson done threw mf alcohol in the flower pot in Nona kitchen pissing her off already

I laughed remembering Nona beating a dent in our asses when we fuck with her plants especially her hidden plant weed.

Me:Tuson why would you do that?I swear you do things purposely

Tuson:I told her it needed water

Summer:boy you just wanted to piss granny off like you always fucking do...when she murder your ass ion snitching on nona imma help her ass too!

Tuson:Y'all both need a man so celebrate after I die cause y'all not gone get some good love from me

Me:Let granpa hear you .!

We all laughed and fell into a conversation.I finally got up and made my way towards the kitchen to Abusive language coming from my grandmother mouth.

I hugged her from behind,she grabbed her knife.I stepped back before she could swing.

Nana:Girl don't run up in me like that!

I laughed as we shared a tight hug.

'Nana:Oh baby,I missed you .!

Me:I missed you too nana...how you been?

Nana:I've been good baby but still young and fun Wassup.?

Me:That's wassup where pawpaw.?