Chapter 4 - Training Start

Start from the beginning

"Oh, Senna how are you?" Asuma ask.

"Fine actually" I walk towards them, looking at the shogi board.

"Care for a game? Asuma-sensei always loose. Its boring" Shikamaru said lazily.

"Oi, be grateful. I'm your only partner other than your father" Asuma said, annoyed.

I chuckle.

"Sure. But my skill is really bad. Never did practise it this 2 years" I said.

"Dont mind. Come On" He said.

I played.

After a while, I lost quite a number actually, with Asuma guiding me.

Suddenly Naruto came to us.

"Eh? Naruto. Aren't you training?" I ask.

"Yeah, I wanna ask you and Asuma-sensei something since you both are wind style chakra" Naruto said.

'Oh, I see... Kakashi must have told him' I thought.

"Sure what you wanna ask?" Asuma ask.

"Whats the secret on controling wind chakra?" Naruto ask.

I laughed out of a sudden. Dont know why, Naruto's statement is funny to me.

"Senna-chan!! Dont laugh at me!!" Naruto said.

"Sorry, sorry. It just came out of a sudden" I said, wiping my tears away.

"Sure, but if you can pay up for my team reunion party I'll tell you" Asuma said.

"Ahh...Thats mean..." Shikamaru mumbled at me.

I nod.

"Okay, all the sake of the training" Naruto gave him the money.

Asuma proceed and tell him about his precious chakra knife. He even twist and turn everything, he must have forget that Naruto's a bit...umm... stupid.

"In other words, like your Rasengan, you need to make sure your chakra is colliding with each other, making it very thin. concentrate and image it" I said.

"Oh!! I get it!! Thanks Senna-chan, Asuma-sensei" Naruto disapeared.

"A clone huh?" Shikamaru ask.

"Haha, That guy, he's so eager to train" I said.

"He forget that Chouji eats a lot" Asuma said.

I sigh, shaking my head abit.

"You do know I can give you If you ask right?" I said.

"Eh? you have?" Asuma ask.

"Asuma, I'm a bounty hunter and I just came back. What do you think?" I said.

"Then can you?" He ask hopefully,
"Kurenai-sensei will scold you if you ask money, Asuma-sensei" Shikamaru said.

I sigh and hand him the money.

"I swear, you're bad when you had to be" I said.

We were then suddenly called by Tsunade-sama. Sora was there.

"Nee-san! Where did you go? I was worried" He said.

"Mah, Mah, I was with Asuma so no worries" I said.

Tsunade-sama explain that the Akatsuki attacked. And its a big problem since they're in the fire boarders.

Me and Sora was placed in Asuma's group where Shikamaru, Kotetsu and Isumo's in. We went to the fire temple first.

"Ne, Shikamaru, Asuma's acting weird" I whisper to him.

He nod.

"Yeah, I notice too" He said.

As we go there, lots of bodies were place in their grave.

Asuma went to the head monk there.

"Sorry, where's Chiriku's body?" He ask.

'Chiriku? Isn't he...' I thought.

"The thing is, we cant find his body" The monk said.

"Asuma-taichou, I hate to say this but, Chiriku-sama's bounty is--"

"30 million ryo" I said, cutting Izumo off.

"Chiriku-san, one of the 12 protectors...same as you... He has quite a high bounty and strong as well... the only person I can think off is the Akatsuki" I said.

"Tch...maybe" Asuma said, frustrated.

"Where's the nearest trade place?" Kotetsu ask.

"The neareat place, there's 5" I said.

"Right, then we'll just have to send them off. This can take out 4 places" Izumo said, releasing some birds with device on their legs.

"Right, we have to move, quick" Asuma ordered.

I nod.

"Asuma-sama, please wait" The monk stopped us.

we look at him.

"Please, let me pray for your safety" He said.

Asuma nod.

"Thank you. please, since you're one of the 12 protectors like chiriku, you must be careful" He said.

"Dont worry, Asuma's bounty is 5 million more than Chiriku-san is. He wont be easily defeated" I said.

"Oi...Must you say that?" Asuma said, creeped out a little.

"Its not like I'll kill you and bring you to bounty. I'm not desperate for money like you" I replied.

"This brat..." Asuma's eye twitch.

***

We jump through the forest with me leading us to the place.

"Asuma-sensei, What's your connection with this Chiriku guy?" Shikamaru ask.

"Whats with the sudden question?" Asuma ask.

"You're a heavy smoker and You weren't smoking for 2 days straight the moment you knew about chiriku-san, who wouldn't notice" I said.

"I see. You both notice that. That means I'm not strong enought yet" Asuma said.

"You never did this since the Third Hokage died" Shikamaru state.

"Chiriku and me...We're both part of the 12 protectors. Just like you and chouji. We're close friends" Asuma smiled.

I frown.

'His best friend just got killed...' I thought.

"I'm glad that you're both worried, but I'm not sad because of Chiriku's death. I'm bothered about is Akatsuki. They're deadly, if they can kill Chiriku easily like that, then they're super strong" Asuma said.

I nod.

**********************

I'm not sure what is that group of ninjas that Asuma was in called in English.

I think it was something like Protectors or something. If any of you knew, tell me ne?

Vote and comment!! ^^

Sasaki Senna OUT!!!!! ^^