001. 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯 𝘐𝘯 𝘔𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯.

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

''Avalyn, you look different. Without the glasses'' Avalyn pursed her lips together and nodded. ''Yeah, they started getting in the way'' She lied as forced a smile Harry's way. ''You don't like it?'' She questioned as Harry smiled a bit ''I like you no matter what you look like'' Avalyn sighed with a heavy heart, she hated the situation she got thrown in just 2 days ago. Harry patted his robe as he let out a few curse words. ''I forgot my wand, can you tell McGonagall that I will be a bit late?'' Harry asked as Avalyn nodded. ''Of course'' With that Harry took off running back to where they just came from.

Avalyn continued her way to class, the flower still in her hand as she sat down at one of the tables. She took out her books and opened her notebook, placing the flower in between one of the pages and closing it again. The chair next to her moved making her turn expecting to find Harry, but instead, she was met with Mattheo. ''Oh'' was all Avalyn managed to get out. Mattheo Riddle had never even looked at Avalyn, let alone talk to her or sat next to her.

Mattheo turned to her and smiled. Avalyn slowly turned around, finding Theodore Nott and Lorenzo Berkshire sitting behind them. They both send her a smile, before dropping it again. Avalyn send them a hesitant smile back and turned back to the front of the class, watching as Harry walked past her with a questioning gaze. Avalyn shrugged as Harry sat down next to Hermione, turning to take one last look at the pair, before focussing on the class.

Mattheo leaned over to Avalyn's side of the table, his eyes locked on the back of Harry's head before they slowly turned to her. ''If I were your boyfriend, I would not tolerate anyone other than me sitting next to you'' Avalyn pushed her lips together and turned towards Mattheo. ''He's not my boyfriend'' She stated, ignoring the distance between them as she did not want to back down or let Mattheo think she was afraid of him.

''And everyone knows you're not the boyfriend type'' Mattheo couldn't help but smile at her words. ''So you know about my reputation?'' he looked so proud. Avalyn fought back a smile as she turned towards the front of the class again. She felt Mattheo look at her a bit longer, before he also turned towards McGonagall.

The entirety of the class Avalyn made sure to write down as much information as she could, knowing that when it came to Mcgonagalls classes, the notes she made during the actual class made the homework a whole lot easier. Avalyn sighed as the class ended, stretching her hand as she dropped her pen. She was about to close her notebook, but it got pulled from her table.

"hey!'' She called out as she tried to take it back from Mattheo's hands, but Mattheo raised his hand to avoid her advances. ''Mattheo, I need that to make the homework'' Avalyn explained as she tried to stand up to take it. The situation got a bit chaotic as Avalyn's hand reached everywhere to try and get her notebook back. Mattheo settled the situation by placing his hand on her hip and pushing her back down into her seat. ''I need it for my homework too'' Avalyn frowned as she shook her head. ''Use your own notes'' Mattheo sighed, almost seeming bored by her words.

''I feel like yours are better'' He handed her notebook to Theodore, who took it and put it in his backpack, not an emotion present on his face as he stood up. Avalyn was at a loss for words. ''What do you mean I-'' Mattheo just smiled at her and turned his back towards her, intending to walk away. ''When will I get it back?'' she questioned, making Mattheo stop and turn around again. Avalyn let her eyes travel over his face, trying to find... anything, really. Anything that could tell her what he was up to, but she found nothing. Mattheo leaned closer to her, smirking as she leaned back in her chair. She was good, a good listener for sure and having her waiting for words to come from his mouth in anticipation made his chest tighten in celebration.

His cologne surrounded Avalyn, her breathing becoming deeper just to be able to take all of it in. ''You can come pick it up tonight, I'm sure I'll be done by then'' With that Mattheo straightened his back again and stood up, Avalyn let go of her breath and watched as the three Slytherins left the classroom. ''Avalyn?'' She turned to look at Harry. His eyes travelled along her face to make sure she was okay. ''What did he want?'' Avalyn opened her mouth to explain what had happened but she slowly closed it again. That had been her chance to fix the entire situation, knowing that Harry could fend against Mattheo and get her back her notebook before she had to pick it up that night, but she couldn't. She had gotten Mattheo right where she wanted without any effort and she needed to seize the opportunity to put her plan in motion.