01

Madrid, Spain

A big award show was going on with thousands of celebrities in it. Everyone was bobbing their head on the song that was being performed on the stage by a famous dancer of Madrid...

Every now and then you will hear lots of...wohhhoo and cheers for the performer ...who was passionately moving his body...on a song called 'filter'....the people watching him in their homes throughout television weren't able to stop praising the young boy who was giving justice to the song....

~Make me your filter~the song ended with a great pose that no one can help but stand and give a clap loudly...the boy was panting but still smiled and waved his hands to his fans...and walked back stage...

As soon as he stepped down the stage he was pulled in a bone crushing hug...he smiled widely making his eyes to disappear...the boy wrapped his arms around other person's waist...

"My bear is soooo happy today watching his hyung performing right"the boy asked to his brother who nodded his head making his hair bounce...

"Jiminieeee...your set fire on stage...~filter ohohoho~"another boy spoke doing some moves making the two younger's to laugh at him...

"Jin hyung don't try this...you look so funny"Jimin spoke trying to suppress his laughs...

'yes hyung...you look funny' tae spoke in sign language that Jimin understood...

"Yahhh tae you also...you both are meanies...hmph"Jin spoke when Jimin explained what tae said...

'awww...my sweet handsome hyung...we are sowwy' tae moved his hands and Jimin than explained it to Jin who pinched tae's cheeks...

"Fine fine...Jimin you are done with everything right"Jin asked ...

"Yessss"Jimin spoke making tae to giggle but his giggles didn't had any sounds...

"Ok then... let's go home we have to pack our stuffs remember we are leaving for Seoul tomorrow"Jin spoke making tae and Jimin sigh...

"I remember...but I don't want to leave from here...you know I mean
.. what's the reason of going Seoul when we are living here happily"Jimin spoke while three of them walked to their car after Jimin changed his clothes...

"Everything happened for a reason...you know nah...uncle wants you both to now how your real country is"Jin spoke getting on the drivers seat...tae tapped on jimin's shoulder and signed something....

"He says what's we can just go see how our country is...and than come back... what's the reason of staying there forever....and he isn't wrong too...we don't know anyone there"Jimin spoke with a pout and tae nodded with the same pout...

"Why aren't we coming with you too....and did you forget hobi is there...you both are friends with him why being sad...and uncle said that our parents friends have kids too...we will be friends with them..."Jin spoke turning the streeing to left ...

"We don't know any of them except of hobi hyung...what if they all are rude and selfish....but we can't do anything let's hope for the best"Jimin spoke as he leaned back on his seat ...

****

Seoul, Korea...

Morning...

"Kook....kook....JUNGKOOK"Jeon Katy shouted pulling the blanket away from the sleeping boy's body who didn't even budged from his place...

"God...I should ask yoongi to stop teaching him how to sleep like a death person"Katy muttured when she saw Jungkook was still snoring softly...

"What happened aunt..."Jung hoseok asked who was sitting on the couch in jeon mansion...with namjoon next to him...