Chapter 15

"M/n, are you going to participate in the auction?"

"If you go in the auction I'll buy you, hehe."

"Yea we will all bid for you M/n."

M/n was surrounded by students as he sat in the cafeteria.

He just finished apologising to the two  seniors for not being able to ban lala Kim from the school's slave auction and now he wanted to eat his lunch peacefully.

"No, I won't be participating in the date auction this year but there are many handsome students that will be present that day." M/n said with a smile.

All the female students admired the beautiful man even more.

"Where were you yesterday M/n? You weren't in class?"

"Oh I was just busy, but I promise that I will continue to be present." M/n replied in a nice manner.

"Kyaa~! You're so handsome oppa!"

"You're the best student president J high's ever had, M/n"

(Time Skip)

"Zack and Daniel. One of you has to be in the date auction."

"What me?! Why not M/n!" Zack complained.

"As the student body president he has other responsibilities he needs to handle during the festival.. If you make a profit running another activity we'll let you off the hook." The teacher said.

Due to this Zack ended up running his own activity while Daniel was selected to be the fashion department candidate for the date auction.

"Cool Zack. You're really good at dodging." Said M/n. "Yeah Zack." Mira Agreed too.

Zack blushed a bit before smugly praising himself.

Yes look at my talent Mira and M/n- wait M/n?!?

Zack then started getting mad at himself for liking M/n's attention.

From M/n's point of view Zack was going crazy so he just shrugged and left to check out other department activities.

He saw Vasco and the rest of the architecture guys attempt a water balloon throwing activity.