2- A mistake

(Two months have passed, Khao treats him well, friendly, always having fun, at home but distances him at school not to ruin his image as First is friends with the nerds)

[At school]

The football team was playing around in the break time while First and his team walked across.

"Khao! There you go." Ohm yelled as Khao strick the goal. Girls screamed as they won, Khao went to rest with sweating beads and with pleasure nodded to his friends covering him up with 'Good game mate!'. Then his eyes fell upon the person who's presence motivated him to strick the goal even though with difficulty. He went through the screaming girls giving him bottles and snatched the bottle of water he was using to quench his thirst.

"Thanks First." He said winking at the man with his mouth wide open. Surprised actually. All he did was nod and back away until he saw some girl popping out of nowhere, seemingly pushed by her friends. All shy and stuff before First. First stayed there patiently letting the other speak.

"Umm... Mm... F-First *deep breath Iloveyou!" Rose said squeezing shut her eyes. The whole place went silent. Everybody was over First mouth to know his answer, girls looking at each other mad that the pretty boy might say yes.

[First POV]

Oh shia... The girl sure is cute and smart, if I weigh my options this seems like a good one. My heart jumped out of my chest when the bottle was dropped by Khao(Khao asked him to call him by his name as they started becoming close). Shia. Why does he look mad? Woah, does he like the girl??! I mean who wouldn't she had caught my attention once.. oh then maybe I should confirm it with him first. Hmm, he's glaring quiet hard. Stop looking at me as if you'll eat me alive bro- I got snapped out of my head as Khao stormed out the room.

"Umm... Rose why don't you give me a day or two? Huh? Does that sound good?" He smiled warmly and said to which she yelled yes.

As the crowd started to disperse he took the opportunity and dismissed himself from his friends Nanon and Prem, running to find where the Khao left to.

He reached the top of the building their usual meeting place and he was right there as he had expected. Just oddly... Smoking.

First walked forward grabbing it and crushing it down and finally Khao noticed his presence.

He rolled his eyes face heavily agitated,

"Who the fuck do you think you are to do that?" He screamed at Firsts face. First wasn't used to this, Khao was never rude to him.

"Is this about the girl, Khao?" He asked calmly.

"Tsk- why would I give a fuck about that? Do you how much trouble you can get yourself in for dating her? Do you know her parents? Fuck it did you see your marks lately? It's freaking down. Do you want your dad to know? The teacher have assigned me to help you out for this term. Should I tell your dad about it? Huh? Do you know how pissed he will be?" Khao screamed on his face, seeing him smiling at the girl had ignited a fame on him.

"K-Khao I never said yes, you can take her man and about the marks okay I may not have paid attention to class works lately but that doesn't give you the right to scream on my fac-" First painfully said, what happened to his dude even?

"WHO the fuck do you think you are speaking like that? Huh? Using my name?!! Is it because I've given you a lot of freedom? Is that why? You are making me behave like this, First! Urgh!" Khao seemed like he was loosing his mind.

"My apologies for crossing my line young master. Let me dismiss myself." First bit his lip to avoid breaking down as he had seen the man as his own brother, he understands he's at fault. How could he even compare?

"No no no I'm gonna tell your dad what you've been upto. Seducing a girl from upper family?!" Khao replied smirking, gaslighting First.

"Kh- Young master please forgive me if I did something to irk you off! I'll do anything, please don't tell dad about it!" At this point First was on his knees he was sure his dad would kill him, hearing the news.

"No no no forgiveness, you ought to be punished don't you think??" Khao said something evil and possesive feeling inside him.