Her, Explained

Everyday I've gone in to the music hall and he's listened to me play and sing from the balcony. We still haven't been face to face.

I wish we could though, I can't say I love him; it would be nice to see him when we speak.

Nathaniel always comes in to escort me back to my room now because he is fixed on the idea that I'm going to search for Alessandro.

He's a prick.

"So when are you going to stop being so mysterious Mr. Alessandro?" I ask playing a scale on the piano.

"Mm I guess you do deserve to meet me in person huh?" He teases.

"No kidding, talking to a room gets kind of boring after a couple of days."

It grows silent for a few minutes, did I upset him?

"Do I bore you princess?"

A pet name? That's never happened before, he stays pretty formal for the most part, "uhh yes and no."

"Well which is it do I or don't I?"

"You're stalling, when can I meet you?"

He chuckles,"When you answer my question."

"I did!" I yell laughing.

"No, you have two answers that doesn't count. Or you need to explain why you feel that way."

"Would you like a ten page report too?" I say sarcastically.

His laugh echoes through out the room making me smile. It's a contagious laugh from a very warm person.

Nathaniel walks in before Alessandro can respond. "Sir."

Ugh if looks could kill he'd be dead right now.

"What's wrong?"

"There is an issue that needs your immediate attention... She's back."

Alessandro growls ferociously,"Her timing is the worst. What a bitch. "

"Wait she? Who?" Who the hell are they talking about? Does he have a crazy ex or something, because I have one of those and he is the worst.

"Nate take Tatiana to her room and stay with her no matter what. Got it?"

"Understood sir." With that he leads me out as if I don't already know the way,"I know how to get there you know."

"Please Tatiana this is no time to be difficult, if she knew you were here... God the mayhem she would cause."

"Are you guys afraid her? Who is she?"

"Wouldn't you like to know. Hell no not for my life, yours however. You should be scared."

"Why? Who ever this person is doesn't know me."

"True but she'd do anything to make Alessandro miserable.She's the one who put the curse on him."

Great some crazy chick is here just to stir up trouble for no real reason.

"Well I'll run into her eventually right?"

"Yes but today is not that day." He bites back as we enter my room. "Lock the door."

Nathaniel jostles me awake, I don't even remember falling asleep.

"Wake up sleeping beauty, get dressed, it's dinner time."

"Wait is that chick still here?"

He shakes his head grabbing a peach colored dress from the closet,"She left hours ago."