Chapter 20

You were both walking down the street, hand in hand, ignoring people's glances and whispers of you here. Illumi just listened to you ramble on about random stuff, watching as your eyes sparkled at certain things. He found it cute.

He noticed you were staring at something in a shop window before dragging you into the shop. Confused, you looked up at him,
" What are we doing?"

He pointed at the necklace you were staring at,
" Do you want that necklace?"

You wanted to say yes but you felt guilty that he was planning on buying it for you, especially with his money. He knew what you were thinking, he's been with you long enough to know.

You walked out of the shop with the necklace neatly placed into a black box. You smiled at Illumi, thanking him before kissing his cheek. He just ruffled your hair in response, still no emotion on his face.

You both had fun buying each other gifts and having food at the best café in the city. You had to admit, it was the most fun you've had in a while.

You were both currently walking in the park, on your way back to the hotel. Your hands were intertwined as you both walked closely side by side. You looked up at him, smiling softly,
" Thank you, Illumi, for everything. You're the best boyfriend ever,"

He kissed your forehead,
" You're the best girlfriend anyone could ask for,"

Rain began to pour as the dark grey clouds covered the sky, you watched as people ran into their houses and cars, wanting to avoid the rain. Illumi placed an arm over you, protecting you from the rain as best as he could.

You soon arrived at the hotel before walking into the room, seeing Alina fast asleep on your bed. Canary must have gone back to her own room which was a few doors down from this one.

You smiled at the sight before placing a blanket over her, making sure she was warm. You both got changed into your pyjamas before you led beside Illumi on his, wrapping your arms around him and resting your head on his chest.

He broke the silence, making sure not to wake Alina,
" My parents have accepted Alina, on one condition, she has to become an assassin. We need to train her to fight and kill,"

You were hesitant on the thought of her becoming an assassin. You knew how they treated their kids when it came to their business, especially Killua. You just wanted her to have a normal life, but in order for her to stay, she had no choice but to become one.

You sighed heavily,
" We'll start her training in a few years, when she's a bit older. She's to young to become one yet,"

He nodded before you turned the light out and went to sleep in his embrace.

      //////////————————//////////

A few days later, you both arrived back at the Zoldyck mansion. Kikyo welcomed Alina to the family, loving how her hair was white and how adorable she was.

You watched as she led her towards her bedroom and began to change her into different kimonos. Her excitement could be sensed from downstairs.

Silva walked up to you,
" Y/n, may I have a word?"

You would be lying if you said you weren't nervous. The head of the Zoldyck family wants to talk to you, alone. This wasn't worrying at all, note the sarcasm.

You swallowed nervously before following him down the hall, the silence was almost deafening.

He broke the silence, glancing at you every few seconds,
" Throughout the months of you being with my son, I've come to the decision that you'll be his future wife. You're perfect for the role, you're strong, talented and a member of the phantom troupe. I've informed him on this and has agreed. Will you?"

He stopped walking and turned to face you, his cat like eyes stared at you for an answer. You processed the information before smiling at him,
" Of course, Mr Zoldyck, I agree on your decision. I would love to be his future wife,"

You blushed slightly at the thought before he nodded in response. He let you go as you walked back to your room before feeling a pair of arms wrap around you from behind. You jumped at the sudden action before looking up to see Illumi.

He kisses your forehead, a small smirk on his face was seen,
" Wife, huh? I like the sound of that. Y/n Zoldyck,"

You blushed from thinking about him being your husband, it created butterflies within your stomach and made a warm feeling emerge into your chest. You pecked his lips with a smile, causing him to scoop you up bridal style. You shrieked at the sudden action before laughing.

Kikyo walked into the room with Alina walking beside her, hand in hand. She looked serious as she spoke to Illumi,
" Killua is here, he's after Alluka,"

Your eyes widened, knowing that the chimera arc began some time ago and that Gon is possibly injured in the hospital. You felt the grip Illumi had tighten a little bit as he placed you down.

He held your hand in his, making sure to keep you close before walking into the security room were most of the Zoldycks are in. You looked on the screen to see Killua playing with Alluka. You couldn't help but smile at the sight, finding them adorable.

She then showed him the two dolls you bought her, telling him about you and how you gave her gifts. Illumi's grip on your hand tightened, but not enough to hurt you. Killua's eyes widened slightly before humming in response, surprised that his big brother has gotten a girlfriend.

Killua picked her up bridal style before facing the door way,
" Let us go,"

Milluki refused his demand, knowing the rules when it came to Alluka. Killua expected this and sighed heavily. Nanika came out before he informed,
" Nanika, if we don't make it of this mountain in half an hour. I want you to kill our mother,"

Kikyo gasped in shock as Alina walked up to you with a nervous expression. You picked her up and rested her on your hip, giving her a little bit of comfort.

The doors opened before they walked out, noticing how Nanika held your dolls close to her in her grasp. You smiled at them, not caring if the Zoldycks were angry at Killua for leaving with her.