When he came over just now, he found that the snowflakes were very large, which could be called heavy snow.

    There are a lot of dog paw prints in the yard, it must be a lot of big ashes. The snow on the bluestone road in the middle is relatively thin, and there are a lot of piles on both sides. Shen Changlan should have shoveled it in the morning, but the snow has been falling and it has been covered again. .

    "Delicious."

    Lu Bai scooped up a small spoonful of custard, swallowed it and praised Shen Changlan with a smile.

    After entering winter, even if it hasn't snowed yet, there isn't much work to do. Shen Changlan often stays at home, sometimes watching Lu Bai cook, and he also learns a few tricks, which is useful in today's situation. There is no need for Lu Bai to get up and do it again.

    Knowing that Orion treats him well, not only has minced meat porridge, but also steamed egg custard, Lu Bai's heart and eyes are all about his Orion, and his smile is sweet.

    After eating and resting for a while, the two of them entered the compartment.

    It is warm inside, and the charcoal fire is burning vigorously. After adding enough fine charcoal, you don't need to come out again when you are washing.

    The tub was filled with hot water, and when Shen Changlan took off his shirt, he knew he was going to take a bath together, Lu Xiaobai bowed his head embarrassedly.

    He was dawdling, Shen Changlan went in and waited for him, looking at Lu Bai with interest.

    "Turn around." As soon as he looked up, he found Orion peeping. He was a little embarrassed, so he said.

    Having been married for so long, and having seen everything, Shen Changlan was helpless, but still turned around and leaned against the other side of the bathtub, with his back to Lu Bai.

    The strong shoulders are broad and strong, but there are many scars. Shen Changlan told him that they were wounds from being chased and killed. Now they have healed, leaving only scars.

    After hearing what Shen Changlan said, Lu Xiaobai felt distressed, and gently hugged his waist for a long time.

    Stepping on a stool into the water, the hot water swayed, and I felt refreshed as soon as I came in.

    The water temperature was high, and Shen Changlan could bear it, but not long after Lu Bai came in, the tender skin on his body turned red, saying it was too hot.

    Seeing this, Shen Changlan stretched out his arms, poured a few scoops of cold water into the small bucket next to the bathtub, thinking that he was really squeamish.

    But no matter how squeamish he is, he is happy to keep her like this.

    Holding him into his arms, he rubbed his palms carefully. Lu Bai's skin was tender, and a little force would leave marks. Shen Changlan's Adam's apple slipped, helping him to continue washing.

    The little belly was slightly bulging, and Lu Bai could hear Lu Bai's uncomfortable humming when he pressed it lightly. It was soft and sticky, but it stimulated another person.

    "Okay, I'll do it myself."

    Lu Xiaobai was a little annoyed, Orion is good at everything, but he likes to tease him about this kind of thing, so he wanted to move aside with red ears.

    Shen Changlan, who was rejected, gradually became thicker during this period of time. He hugged Lu Bai and did not let go. Seeing that he was annoyed, he had to stop, and instead kissed Lu Bai's face and neck, lightly and shallowly, With eyes full of affection.