Before they got married, they knew that Shen Changlan had bought a big mansion in the town. When they got married, Lu Bai was welcomed back from there. In addition, Shen Changlan also said that the Hualou was owned by him, so Lu Bai saw With these few thousand taels of silver bills, he has learned to be calm.

    Although the days are not worrying, people can't do nothing, and staying at home is boring, so the two went up the mountain together, he picked herbs and fruits, and Shen Changlan went hunting with a bow on his back.

    It's just a newlywed, Lu Bai was still thinking about Shen Changlan while picking the fruit, and he didn't know when he would come over.

    Just as he was thinking this way, he heard movement not far away, and subconsciously turned his head to look, thinking that Shen Changlan was not walking this way just now.

    After seeing someone coming, he didn't expect it to be Lu Xingcao carrying a basket.

    On the day of the fight in the field, the two families who were not on good terms broke off the relationship directly. In addition, Lu Xingcao stole Lu Bainiang's bracelet. Although he later redeemed the bracelet, the bracelet is almost ten years old. The style and pattern are obviously outdated, so they have not been sold, and it is fortunate that they can be redeemed in this way, but Lu Bai has never been able to have a good impression of this cousin.

    It rained two days ago, and there were quite a lot of mushrooms on the mountain, and there were quite a few in Lu Xingcao's basket, and she also saw Lu Bai.

    His eyes fell on Lu Bai's clothes, the fabric was obviously different from the coarse cloth before, his hair was not wrapped with a cloth belt like before, but a simple and elegant green hairpin.

    When Lu Bai got engaged before, those betrothal gifts caused a lot of waves in Qingshan Village, and they were all smacking about Orion's rich family background.

    When Shen Changlan first came back, the villagers saw that the prey he hunted was valuable, and many of them thought about asking around, but they didn't expect that Lu Bai, who had changed from a man to a pair of children, got the advantage in the end.

    Lu Xingcao knew that Lu Bai was rich now, and he was dressed better than her, so she couldn't help feeling sour. You must know that her mother wanted to marry her to Shen Changlan at the time. it will be her.

    It's just that no matter how dissatisfied you are in your heart, nothing can be changed.

    As if he didn't see the other party, Lu Bai turned around and continued picking fruit, his face obviously not as good as before.

    He didn't see Lu Xingcao's rolling eyes after he turned around, but even if he saw it, he wouldn't pay attention to her. Now that life is going so well, he doesn't want to make himself and Shen Changlan angry for nothing.

    Thinking of Shen Changlan again, Lu Bai glanced at the direction he left. Many prey had retreated into the deep mountains. To find their traces, they had to go deep.

    People live near water, and most animals in the mountains will look for water to drink. Lu Bai thought of this, looked at the fruits he picked, and washed them if he wanted to eat them, so he simply carried a bamboo basket to find the river.

    He remembered the path of the waterfall, which happened to be the only way to go deeper, and there were not many people usually going there.

    I didn't bring a dog with me today, but I think there shouldn't be any danger. Last time, dozens of people came to fight wolves, and even he found those things in the mountains along the way, so scared he ran deeper.

    Thinking of this, Lu Bai was still more careful, looking around vigilantly, and made a plan to run away as soon as he found something wrong.

    The sound of the waterfall was very loud. Looking around, there were no footprints of those ferocious beasts or other strange traces, which made people feel more at ease. Lu Bai stopped by the river instead of going to the pool, and rolled up his sleeves from the bamboo. Take out the wild fruits from the basket and wash them.

    He was a little absent-minded, and kept looking at the forest not far away. If Shen Changlan came back, he would definitely come out from there.

    Sitting alone on a rock under the shade of a tree by the river, Lu Xiaobai was eating fruit and waiting for his hunter to return.

    When the tall figure appeared in his field of vision, a smile immediately appeared on his face, and he got up from the stone, not even caring about carrying the bamboo basket, and trotted over there.

    "Chang Lan." The tone was clearly filled with joy, and Lu Bai's eyes were full of smiles.

    "Why did you come here? Wait for me?"

    When Shen Changlan came out, he saw him obediently sitting there waiting, Jun's face was full of smiles, he stretched out his hand while talking, wanting to touch Lu Bai's face, but finally gave up the idea, Hands are dirty.

    "Stag?" Lu Bai asked happily, looking at the big horned deer on his shoulder.

    "Well, if you want to eat, keep it."

    Shen Changlan carried the deer and walked with him to the river. He has been in charge of the food for the past two or three months, and he has raised Lu Bai with meat. Naturally, he will think about the good things first he.

    The big-horned deer was placed on the ground, and Shen Changlan squatted by the river to wash his hands before touching Lu Bai's face.

    They got married less than half a month ago, but these small actions are already very proficient.

    The sound of the waterfall was very loud, and the two of them were laughing at each other, looking silly, but neither of them realized it.

    Shen Changlan carefully checked Lu Bai's hand, seeing that he was not scratched by the thorns on the thorn tree, so he held hands and kissed, this action made Lu Bai's ears red.

    Turning his gaze around, seeing the waterfall not far away, Shen Changlan stopped holding Lu Bai's hand, and he remembered what happened here.

    There was no one around, so he bent down and whispered in Lu Bai's ear. He really wanted to hug him, but his clothes were dirty while he was carrying the deer, and Lu Bai was clean, so he didn't do that.

    The thin-skinned Lu Xiaobai recalled what happened that day under his reminder. At that time, he didn't know that he was actually a twin, so he and Shen Changlan took off their clothes and washed together.

    After Shen Changlan finished speaking, she stood up straight, her eyes and brows were full of smiles, looking at the embarrassed and shy Lu Bai, her fair neck was pink.

    Just looking at it, his Adam's apple slipped, remembering that he had enjoyed himself two nights ago, but these two days he just cared about Lu Bai's body and didn't do anything.

    Lu Bai, who lowered his head, blushed, remembering that he saw Shen Changlan that day.

    At night, the bed curtain was lowered, the light was not good, and he didn't dare to look at anything, so the memory only stayed on that day.

    "Go back first, and eat venison stew today."

    Shen Changlan's voice became a little hoarse, he looked at Lu Bai and said, he didn't think so much when hunting, but now it seems that it is really good to catch deer.

    Lu Bai carried the bamboo basket on his back, walked down the mountain hand in hand with the tall Orion who was carrying the stag with a blushing face, from Shen Changlan's expression and eyes it was clear what was going to happen tonight, but he didn't hate it at all .

    Such thoughts must not be told to other people, Lu Xiaobai's restless hair curled up again, flickering, and the smile on the corner of his lips could not be hidden, in fact, he really likes Orion.