his previous sentence about what Aunt Ge was worried about, he heard the following words .

    Lu Bai, who was lying on the window, hopped on one foot and sat back on the bed, his eyes were blank and he couldn't turn his head.

    "Xiaobai?" Aunt Ge came in, she stretched out her hand and waved in front of the dumbfounded Lu Bai, smiled and said, "Xiaobai, you're back to your senses." Only then did

    Lu Bai wake up from the sluggish state, he Nana called out "Aunt Three", her expression was still dazed.

    "The third aunt won't play tricks with you anymore, Xiaobai, just tell me, what do you think?"

    Aunt Ge sat down beside him and asked.

    Lu Bai opened his mouth, and finally said only one sentence: "I don't know."

    "It was carried and hugged, everyone in the village saw it, and he himself recognized it, Xiao Bai, you can't be careless about this."

    Seeing that he didn't know what to do, Third Aunt Ge said again: "It's because Third Aunt didn't explain to you in time, and you're married, so don't associate with those men too much, to avoid suspicion, you are young, maybe you didn't think of this, I blame Third Aunt for not telling you earlier."

    "Auntie, that's not the case." Lu Bai shook his head, how could he blame Third Aunt.

    "Well, tell your aunt what do you think of Orion Shen?"

    Shen Changlan also said before leaving just now that it depends on Lu Bai's consent. At this point in the matter, you have to ask. If it can be done, Aunt Ge thinks of Orion With wealth, let alone Lu Bai alone, he can have someone to take care of him in the future.

    Thinking of Lu Dashan's family before, it was Shen Changlan who solved it, and Aunt Ge's impression of him was much better. Thinking about it carefully, Orion seemed to treat Lu Bai pretty well from the beginning, but after Lu Bai became a twin, Dashun's father saw Shen Changlan delivering food to Lu Bai when it was raining that day, and ran to Lu Bai's house even more diligently.

    Could it be that the Orion was playing with Lu Bai from the very beginning?

    Aunt Ge San came here and saw many things. After thinking about these things, she noticed Shen Changlan's thoughts on Lu Bai.

    Seeing that Lu Bai was still thinking about what he said just now, he asked vigilantly: "Little Bai, don't think about that for now, tell your aunt whether Orion did anything else to you." Hearing this,

    Lu Bai looked at her suspiciously, other things As for things...

    "Cooking, washing dishes, sweeping the floor, feeding chickens, I've done all of these." He thought he was asking these questions, so he answered truthfully.

    "It's not like that." Aunt Ge was a little anxious, seeing that he was so stupid, there were signs of being deceived.

    Lu Bai didn't understand, so she had no choice but to clarify her words and said, "That's right, did he touch your body?" With

    red ears, Lu Bai lowered his head and didn't know how to put his feet down. His voice was very low: "No ""

    "It's fine if you don't have one, remember, Shuang'er's body can't be touched or seen casually."

    Aunt Ge was relieved, and she gave a few more instructions, completely unaware that the reason why Lu Bai's ears were so red was to hide the fact that the two of them had taken a bath together.