Just as Lu Xiaobai was about to put his hand into the tub, he stretched out his hand sideways, and their hands accidentally touched each other.

    Turning his head to look in doubt, he wanted to bypass Orion's hand and reach into the wooden basin, but Shen Changlan continued to stop him.

    Orion's hands are slender and strong, and they are warm, even the palms give people a calm and calm feeling.

    "I'll do the washing, you sit and rest."

    Without any explanation, Shen Changlan took Lu Bai's wrist and moved it out of the tub, and also pulled him from the front of the desk to the side, and stood there and began to wash the dishes, slightly lowered. The head, the brows and eyes are faint.

    Realizing that Orion was worried about his foot injury, he wanted to say that he was getting better soon, and he would not be able to stand for a long time while washing the dishes, but the warm touch on his wrist seemed to be still there, which made Lu Xiaobai feel stunned for a moment, and suddenly remembered the time when he had a fever. , Orion's hand on his forehead was warm and cool, very comfortable.

    Xu Shi was taken aback by his own thoughts, so he glanced at Orion who was washing the dishes, but couldn't say what he wanted to say, Lu Bai hurried out of the kitchen.

    In the main room, he stood in front of the small table with the teapot, but did not sit down.

    Rubbing his face with his hands, Lu Xiaobai was a little annoyed, although he couldn't say what he was annoyed about.

    The Orion is very good, no matter before or now, he has always been very kind to him. He used to think that everyone has a good relationship and can be together, but recently, even he has discovered that Orion treats him too well He didn't even get paid to help him farm in such hot weather, and he even brought three hens over.

    Washing the dishes and carrying water are often done for him, which is different from before. It seems that Orion is more willing to come to him.

    This kind of thought came up, which made Lu Bai feel even more sorry. He sprained his ankle, and Orion had done so many things, but he really had nothing else to help him except cooking.

    Lu Bai suddenly felt a little frustrated. He sat down and took a sip of herbal tea, frowning and thinking about something, while Shen Changlan in the kitchen had his thin lips slightly curved, and he looked at his hands in the basin.

    Lu Bai's skin is delicate, and his wrist is obviously thinner than his, making it suitable for holding in his hand.

    The action of washing dishes disturbed the water surface, but the expression of the dishwashing person was still happy.

    ——In

    the evening, Lu Bai saw that the two dogs at home were sticking out their tongues, and he felt the heat too. He saw Shen Changlan coming out of the kitchen, and this meal was again washed by Orion.

    "Chang Lan, it's too hot to go to the river." Lu Xiaobai suggested.

    Hearing that Shen Changlan nodded, the two of them went out together with the dog.

    Unlike in the past, when Lu Bai saw some familiar young men by the river, he subconsciously wanted to go forward, but after taking two steps, he suddenly remembered that he had become a twin.

    He sighed inwardly, but didn't show it.

    "Auntie." Lu Bai called out to several women walking towards them, as usual, but there were still people looking at his forehead.