It has to be said that both of them felt a little uncomfortable in their hearts, so even if they both wanted to ask each other, they didn't know how to ask.

    "Brother Bai." It was Lin Qing who spoke first.

    "Brother Qing."

    Lu Xiaobai said coyly, not being able to marry Brother Qing is one thing, but he has become a twin himself, and always feels awkward in front of Lin Qing.

    "Brother Bai, I'm going back first, you go slowly."

    Because there was nothing to say, Lin Qing also felt awkward, so she said to him.

    He had heard from Ge Dashun and the others about Lu Bai's twisted foot before. When Lu Bai walked over just now, he was limping, and he was not yet agile.

    "Okay, go back soon." Lu Bai replied in a muffled voice, and said goodbye to him, the concern in his words was the same as when he was a man.

    And Lin Qing got used to hearing it, and it was only after walking a long distance that he remembered that Brother Bai was different, he was no longer a rough guy, but a white twin.

    Lu Bai walked into the field, thinking about what Brother Qing told him that day that he was going on a blind date, he didn't know what happened.

    The seventeen or eighteen Shuang'er girls in the village are almost ready to marry, and it's time for men of this age to marry.

    But Shen Changlan was an exception, Lu Xiaobai thought, he asked Orion that day, and Orion said that he had no plans to marry a wife, of course he tried not to recall the reason why Shen Changlan wanted to marry him.

    I heard the storyteller in the town say that those who don't know are innocent, and they should be like this. We can't let Orion marry him just because they don't know, it's too hasty.

    Besides, Shen Changlan is such a nice person, but he needs to find a good wife.

    Lu Xiaobai was thinking wildly while walking, and when he arrived at the paddy field, he found his own acre, and saw that the paddy field next to him had already been planted with late rice, and some of them had not been planted, but only his place was bare, without anything.

    Sister-in-law Ping's family is not bad, because they all belong to the same village. After he bought the paddy field, he sold his rice seedlings for an acre at a low price.

    Lu Bai didn't have paddy fields, so he didn't have seedlings at all, and besides, he had no place.

    I have to come here tomorrow morning to plant rice seedlings, otherwise I won’t be able to catch up with the season, and if I miss this crop, I will be able to plant it next year. This year, it will be a waste of money.

    It's not too late these two days, so he didn't worry too much. After he made up his mind, he walked back slowly. He tried his foot, and it still hurts when he stepped on it hard, but it's much better than the beginning, and it should be ok Go to the ground, if not, bring a small stool tomorrow.

    And after breakfast the next day, before Lu Bai left the house, Shen Changlan came again. He walked into the yard with a fish in his hand, which was a white-bellied fish. It seemed that he caught it after eating.

    Just now Lu Bai watered the vegetables in the yard, and there was still half a bucket of water left under the eaves. Shen Changlan knew that he had used this bucket to sell fish before, so he put the fish in it.

    "Stew the soup and drink it."

    After Shen Changlan put the fish in, seeing Lu Bai carrying the small stool, he asked him what he was doing.