He twisted his foot, and it was really uncomfortable to stand and cook for a long time, so Lu Bai nodded without any coyness.

    Following behind, Shen Changlan watched him jump up and down on one foot in order not to burden his feet too much.

    If someone else did this, they might find it interesting, but Lu Bai is a twin, and there was a little helplessness in his eyes, and he stepped forward to give him a hand.

    Lu Bai put one hand on his neck and was supported. Hearing Shen Changlan say "offend", a strong long arm wrapped around his waist.

    While he was in a daze, Orion half-supported and half-embraced his whole body, his right foot on the ground was directly suspended in the air, and Shen Changlan led him striding forward like this, and soon arrived at the kitchen.

    Orion's arms are really strong.

    When he was put down, Lu Bai couldn't help thinking.

    He is indeed not as tall and strong as Orion, but he still has some weight, but under Shen Changlan's strength, his feet are hanging in the air.

    Because of his foot injury, he sat on the stool in front of the stove, and Shen Changlan brought another small stool from the main room and asked him to put his feet on it, which would be better.

    After Lu Bai was done, Shen Changlan stopped him from washing and chopping vegetables by himself. The tall Orion listened to Lu Bai's instructions in the kitchen and began to get busy. He first went to the yard to pick vegetables.

    After the two washed the beans together, Shen Changlan stood on the desk and cut vegetables. Lu Bai showed him how long to cut with his hands, and he just followed suit. Lu Bai was still sitting there, with the The wooden basin for washing vegetables contains greens, peppers and purple eggplants, all grown in his yard.

    The two of us had dinner today, and Shen Changlan. The relationship with him some time ago let him know that Orion is the kind of person who can eat good food but not bad food. For example, those meats are brought in a pot every few days. Shen Changlan used all the oil he ate, a lot of it, and a lot of it when cooking, so he had no idea of ​​saving fuel at all.

    Because Lu Bai used to live very economically, he was a little reluctant to eat oil, rice noodles and so on, so in his opinion, oil and water are enough.

    Shen Changlan is here today, he doesn't want the food to be too simple, these things belong to Orion, if he can't eat them well, it's too embarrassing.

    The dishes Shen Changlan cut were not bad, there was bacon he brought over in the kitchen, and they were fried with beans, Lu Bai taught him to pour the vegetables and garlic cloves in while adding firewood to the bottom of the stove.

    "Chang Lan, what have you been eating the past few days?"

    Xu Shi stayed for a long time, chatting about stir-fried vegetables, and Lu Bai finally relaxed in front of Shen Changlan, so he couldn't help asking him.

    Shen Changlan had just found the feeling of cooking, and the posture of holding the shovel didn't look so clumsy anymore. He actually learned it very quickly. Hearing Lu Bai's question, he looked up at his eyes.

    "Make it yourself, it's not very tasty."

    He kept moving his hands and speaking casually, but it was like this, which made Lu Xiaobai feel more guilty. His house was full of all kinds of things Orion bought, but Orion couldn't eat them. good.

    When the two of them finished their work in the kitchen and sat at the table in the main room to eat together, Lu Bai looked at Shen Changlan hesitantly.