Sitting bored in the main room and fanning the wind with a cattail fan, the big gray and big yellow stuck out their tongue hotly, panting and lying beside his feet.

    It would be much better if it rained.

    From the main room, he could see that the ground of the yard was shining brightly. It hadn't rained this year so far, and it was too hot.

    Alone at home with no one to talk to, Lu Bai's figure sitting there looked a bit lonely, and he felt it too.

    Before, I asked Matchmaker Wang to talk about a daughter-in-law, but unfortunately, he became like this.

    The listless little man slowed down his palm-leaf fan. He has lived alone for more than a year or two, and the house is usually deserted. Now it is even better. He can’t even marry a wife. Son married another twin.

    Feeling depressed and the weather was too hot, he was still sweating in a thin shirt, so he got up and went to the room, closed the door, leaving only a gap in the window, and took off his underwear and lay on the bamboo at the table.

    Although he is the only one in the family, Lu Xiaobai is still thin-skinned, only in his own room.

    It was still cool to lie down on the bamboo mat, but after sleeping for a while, it was warmed up, and I had to turn over and lie on the other side, and so on, switching sides.

    The white and tender twins lay on the bed and closed their eyes to meditate, trying not to think about those troublesome things. The fair and well-proportioned body is extremely beautiful, and a faint red mark between the eyebrows is very beautiful, like a painted pattern. Too bad no one got to see it.

    Another boring day at home, except for eating and sleeping, finally got cooler at night, with the wind, Lu Bai opened the window and fell asleep in a daze.

    When he was awakened by several thunderclaps in the middle of the night, he sat up and rubbed his eyes, then ran to the window to look at the sky.

    There are not many stars in the sky, all are dark clouds, and there are still lightning flashes.

    There were a few more thunderclaps, the wind began to blow, and the air was filled with an earthy smell, and it was going to rain.

    Finally something happy happened, Lu Xiaobai stood in front of the window and felt a gust of wind without heat, it was really cool.

    He slept a lot in the past few days and was happier, so he woke up not too sleepy now, so he stood in front of the window and waited for the rain.

    Soon, thunder was rolling, lightning flashed, and there were large patches of raindrops crackling on the ground. The sound was not small, and the rain quickly became heavier.

    With the light of the lightning, Lu Bai could clearly see the water marks on the ground. The rain was really heavy.

    He watched the heavy rain for a while, and the wind blew the rain into the window, and his hands, arms, and even his face were wet.

    After wiping his face, Lu Bai closed the window, and finally the heat stopped.

    When it rained, he breathed a sigh of relief.

    ——

    Early the next morning, Lu Bai stood under the eaves and watched the rain.

    When Dahui got up in the morning, he rushed in while the rain was not strong and drenched in the rain for a while, that was a joy, and when he came back, he stood next to Lu Bai shaking the water, and ended up messing with Lu Bai, he was so angry that he patted the water. A few big gray heads.