"Xiaobai, I'll let you see if it's Shuang'er. Don't be afraid." Zhang Ama said to Lu Bai very gently in a quiet voice.

    Lu Bai was even more at a loss, he was a little at a loss, but Zhang Amo asked him to take off his pants at this time.

    My mentality has not changed for a long time, and I am still wondering how a man can take off his pants to show to other aunts. When he was six or seven years old, he took a bath by himself, and even his aunt and aunt would not be there to watch him.

    "Xiaobai, you are so old, you have three children, and you have a grandson in your arms. Are you still afraid that I will take advantage of you?" Seeing

    his ignorant look, Zhang Amo said with a smile, he was telling the truth Well, at such an advanced age, besides, he is only seeing a doctor. In the eyes of a doctor, these things are really not a problem.

    Hearing what he said, Lu Bai stopped hesitating, and after he took off his pants, Zhang Amo separated his legs.

    Lu Xiaobai was so frightened that he closed his legs reflexively. He opened his eyes wide and looked at Zhang Amo in horror.

    Grandma Zhang was amused by him, and said comfortingly, "Don't be afraid, you'll know if you're Shuang'er only by looking at it."

    After Lu Bai blushed and pulled up his trousers, Grandma Zhang knew him when he thought of his ignorant look just now. Knowing nothing, living for so many years, it's not like I haven't seen such a young man who doesn't understand human affairs, so I lowered my voice and talked to Lu Bai about the difference between Shuang'er and Hanzi's body.

    After a while, Lu Bai seemed to be struck by lightning after listening to it, and fell into a daze again. He never thought that the place that he ignored and never cared about actually represented that he was a twin.

    "It's not a strange thing. I've been with you, Uncle Zhang, for so many years. It's not like I haven't seen a man turn into a double. I've also seen several little twins who are in the same situation as you." Lu Bai was so out of his mind, let

    Zhang Ah Mo couldn't help but want to comfort him.

    Sure enough, when Lu Bai heard this, he looked at him.

    "I also heard what you said just now. You have an insufficiency in the womb. It didn't show up when you were born. It probably didn't grow well, so your family doesn't know." "But those little twins are

    all When I was five or six years old, my family found that something was wrong, and there were red marks, so I took them to the doctor. It is rare to see them at your age. It should have never grown out, or they grew when you were older. It came out, you didn't understand, and the family didn't notice."

    Zhang Ama was not sure about Lu Bai's situation, so his tone was speculative.

    But after he said this, Lu Bai understood what was going on. When he was young, he didn't understand anything, and he didn't even have much memory of body changes. He didn't know when he knew his body. What is it like, but he thought it was normal, all men would have it, and he never felt uncomfortable.

    Thinking about it now, it seems that when I was six or seven years old, when I was able to take a bath, I suddenly discovered that thing one day, but my memory has long been blurred. The adults are willing to help him wash, the little guy at that age feels that he has grown up and is an adult.

    In fact, the matter is almost clear. Lu Bai's body did not develop until he was six or seven years old. It can only be said that by accident, Lu Bai thought he was a man for more than ten years. Red marks appear, and he will continue to think so.