"Thanks." He mumbles, reaching his hand to her. She holds it tight with both hands, sitting next to him. "I think I'll die soon," She rolls her eyes, shaking her head as it is the millionth time she has heard those words. "You could worry about your siblings then."

"Can you stop saying that?"

He laughs, covering his eyes with his free arm. His smile, then, disappears. "Lay down with me."

"Why?"

"You're freezing."

"I'm fine, Toya."

He pulls her in from her hand and forces her to lay down next to him. Wrapping his arm around her, he warms her up with his quirk. "Don't lie to me, it's pointless. I know when you're cold."

"Stop, you're already exhausted from using your quirk, you can't-"

He always prioritized warming her up even when he's already used his quirk to an unbearable point. It was important for him.

"Shut up and stay still," He pulls her even closer. "I don't want to lose your warmth."

They found a warmness to each other they never felt from their supposed to be loved ones. Toya was unfortunately born with a body that couldn't endure its quirk, to the point where it would burn him.

He was put into the commission by his father in order for him to be able to control his power. He was supposed to be there for a couple of months but it ended up being almost two years.

After the first year, he ran away from the commission to go back home but all he saw from his house's window was his mother holding a baby in her arms.

Another child. They had another child because he wasn't strong enough for his father. Toya wasn't enough for his father, so he had another son to take his place.

He didn't want to go home. He felt like he lost his family the second he saw that baby. So, he went back to the commission himself to continue his training, not for his father but for himself.

Not too long after, Hina and two other kids shared the room together. He was distant with them, not even exchanging glances, until Toya saw Hina in the corner crying alone. Her quirk was Memory Manipulation and she had erased herself from her siblings and parents memories. The siblings in question being the other two kids sharing the room.

***

"Why are you crying?" Toya asked her, sitting next to her.

"Huh?" She got startled, thinking she was alone in the room. "I...I'm not." She wipes her tears.

He raises an eyebrow, giving her a look of, "Do I look dumb?"

"You really want an answer to that?"

"Ooh, someone's bold." He smirks slightly, resting his hands on the floor behind him. "What's wrong? Except the obvious, of course." He twirls his finger pointing at the room.

"I just..." Her eyes traveled from dot to dot in the room as if trying to figure out what to say. "I miss my siblings."

"Ah, can't really relate to that, honestly." He lets out a scoff. "Where are they?

"Well..." She hesitates. "In here..."

"Heh?" He straightened up in a second. "What do you mean? Like here, here?" She nods. "Y/n and Keigo are your siblings? But they-"

"You know my quirk, right?"

"Yeah? What about it?" Hina just had to give him a look and he immediately understood. "You- You didn't."