"Brother Qing, Brother Tao, you two eat too."

    No matter how depressed you are, you still have to get over it. Both Brother Qing and Brother Tao came to deliver food, and they didn't say it was just for Orion. Bai then greeted the two of them to eat. The meal this morning was not bad. It was full of two large plates of vegetables and steamed buns made of white noodles.

    The two twins glanced at each other, and then at Shen Changlan. Although Orion was handsome, he sat there tall and tall. He had fought with someone before and broke Lu Dashan's leg. The tall man with no expression, in fact, they are still a little scared.

    Today is because of Lu Bai's presence, and Shen Changlan hasn't done anything bad in the village in the past few days, and even helped Uncle Ge's house carry things, so the villagers' opinion of him has improved a little bit, and the two of them are no exception .

    And for the slightly weaker Shuang'er, a tall and brave man is reliable enough in their eyes.

    In the past few days, I know that Shen Changlan and Lu Bai have teamed up and have dinner at his house. Although they are rivals in the Orion matter, they usually spend a lot of time together.

    The two of them chatted together again yesterday, and they chatted about this, wondering if they should go to deliver some food to Lu Bai. Of course, this sentence was not finished, and they didn't say it later, the two looked at each other Look, I know what the other party is thinking, I didn't expect to bump into each other today.

    "Okay Brother Bai, then I won't be polite."

    Brother Tao suppressed the sensitivity in his heart, and smiled at Lu Bai. He has grown thinner, but when he laughs, his eyes are very bright, and he is also a good-looking pair.

    Naturally, Lin Qing couldn't lose to him, so she also stayed.

    In this way, it was just a bowl of custard, and Lu Bai didn't know who to give it to for a while. He and Shen Changlan were both men, so logically it should be given to the two children, but this custard belonged to Lin Qing, so he didn't know. Would you like to share it with Li Xiaotao?

    After thinking about it, Lu Bai saw Lin Qing and Li Xiaotao's eyes were on Shen Changlan, he subconsciously squeezed the chopsticks in his hand tightly.

    snort!

    Because he often saw Lin Qing expressing his displeasure like this, Lu Bai subconsciously did the same, but he hummed in his heart, buried himself in his food, and no longer cared about the bowl of custard and the plate of shrimp.

    Out of sight out of mind.

    But even if he didn't want to watch it, he couldn't help it.

    "Brother Shen, try the prawns, they are so fresh."

    Li Xiaotao was very eager, he didn't even take a few bites himself, and looked at Shen Changlan to greet him.

    "Brother Shen, the custard won't taste good when it's cold, eat it quickly."

    Lin Qing didn't show weakness either, when he heard Li Xiaotao's coquettish "ah", he also said it, and pushed the custard bowl towards Shen Changlan.

    The chopsticks poked back and forth in the bowl, the little man with his head down was feeling aggrieved and depressed, and the food was no longer delicious, so he looked up at Lin Qing eagerly.

    His brother Qing.

    Brother Bai is here, why doesn't he shout.

    For Lu Xiaobai, it wasn't really about custard, even Lin Qing was too kind to Shen Changlan, and would say "Hurry up", that word sounds really nice, delicate and soft, but it's a pity it wasn't for him Listen.

    So angry.

    Also good vinegar ah.

    Lin Qing and Li Xiaotao didn't see the little man's gloomy expression, they were all focused on Shen Changlan and fighting with each other.

    But Shen Changlan saw it. Lu Bai frowned, looking extremely sad, and a smile flashed in his eyes.

    He knew what was going on with Lin Qing and Li Xiaotao's hospitality, and he probably knew something about Lu Bai and Lin Qing's relationship.

    Kindness is hard to come by, these things are worthless, but they can be sold by farmers, they are good things for them, Shen Changlan understands this, but he doesn't intend to have anything to do with these two twins.

    In desperation, he pushed the bowl of custard back, and said lightly, "The custard is nourishing. I didn't do anything. I deserve it. It's better for you to eat it. It's good for your health." Shen Changlan didn't smile, but his expression and voice were gentle

    , The words were also sincere, and there was a caring tone in the phrase "good for the body", which made Lin Qing happy all of a sudden, and did not give in.

    The elder brother of the Shen family said it was good for his health.

    Li Xiaotao knew what Lin Qing was happy about. He thought that Orion might not mean that, but it was inevitable that he would be a little unhappy.

    "Brother Shen, if you eat shrimp, you can wash it clean."

    Lin Qing only had one bowl of custard, but there were a lot of shrimp, and Li Xiaotao perked up again.

    It's hard for Shen Changlan to shirk now, but seeing that Li Xiaotao wanted to pick up some food for him, he pretended not to see it, and quickly picked up a shrimp, trying to avoid the suspicion in this way, but when he raised his eyes, he saw two Two children are looking at him.

    Under the simultaneous gaze of Li Xiaotao and Lin Qing, Shen Changlan paused, turned his hand, and put the caught shrimp into Lu Bai's bowl.

    Lin Qing and Li Xiaotao blinked but did not react.

    Putting down the chopsticks in a gentle manner, Shen Changlan turned to Lu Bai who was sitting next to him and said, "I've come to eat these few days. I'm bothering you. It's a gift to Buddha with flowers."

    Lu Bai was also dumbfounded, but unlike others, he and Shen Changlan just met Not long ago, I heard Orion tell a story. At that time, people in the village felt that others were less sarcastic, but in fact, Orion was very good at talking if he really wanted to, like when he was eating in the flower house that day. .

    The foot was kicked lightly suddenly, Lu Xiaobai realized that it was Orion's evasion, so he just nodded, hummed casually, and said it was fine, let's make more food.

    Seeing Li Xiaotao looking at him, Lu Bai took a bite of the prawn and greeted him: "Brother Tao, your prawn is really delicious, try this fried pork with chili too, I made it and see how it tastes.

    " Naturally, I have to return something. Shen Changlan's boar pork and chili are fried, not to mention how fragrant it is, and the oil and water are more than prawns.

    To smooth things over, the four of them just ate a meal like this. To be honest, the people with their own thoughts didn't taste much. Their little eyes rolled around, and they would look at the people they liked from time to time, except for Shen Changlan.

    He looked indifferent on the face, but even more so in his heart, so he didn't take it to heart, thinking that he would reject these two couples later.