Seeing that he had lost his father, his uncle bullied their mother and child to be helpless. He walked back from his house, but he found that not only did he not restrain himself, but also said that he would rely on their family in the village from now on. Let Lu Bai be more sensible. , It is really deceiving too much.

    Although Lu Bai looked obedient and honest, he was definitely not at the mercy of others, so he snatched the bowl back from their house immediately, and when his cousin came to trouble him, he also asked Ge Dashun and A few young people who were acquainted in the village were eating and drinking at home, but Lu Dashan didn't dare to say anything when he saw the crowd, and wandered outside the door for a while and left.

    Seeing Lu Bai being so perfunctory, Lin Yinghua couldn't care less at this moment, she glanced at the earthen jar in Lu Bai's hand, saw the bowl on the mouth of the jar, and called out to Lu Bai: "Xiaobai, come to aunt's house, the house has boiled sugar water, I'll bring you a bowl."

    "No, I still have something to go back to do."

    Lu Bai didn't know what she wanted to do, so he refused casually, and then quickly said: "Ma'am, if you have nothing to do, I'll go back first."

    Saying this, he wanted to bypass Lin Yinghua and leave, otherwise it would be too embarrassing if he got involved with her things.

    "You bastard, the aunt is in a hurry to leave before she finishes speaking."

    Lin Yinghua's tone seemed to be joking, but she gave Lu Bai a glare, as if there were knives in her eyes, obviously she didn't mean it.

    Just thinking of borrowing Lu Bai, she smiled again: "Xiaobai, I heard that you and Shen Orion are close."

    Upon hearing this, Lu Bai immediately understood that his cousin was not married yet. .

    "No aunt, I don't know him well, I just met him on the road." Lu Bai declined, he didn't want to tell Orion about Lu Xingcao.

    "I heard from people in the village that you two came back together a few days ago, how can you not be familiar with each other?"

    Lin Yinghua didn't believe it. She looked at Lu Bai and knew what was going on in her heart. please.

    "No aunt, we met on the way back together, we didn't say a few words, besides, Orion looks so fierce, I dare not talk too much."

    Lu Bai still refused, feeling very impatient with Lin Yinghua's entanglement , He frowned, wanting to leave here directly.

    "Hey, Lu Bai, you really don't know what's good and what's wrong. If you tell Orion about your cousin, as long as Xingcao becomes the family, you can also benefit? You think I didn't listen to the woman surnamed Zhao and other people? You two have a good relationship!"

    Lin Yinghua's friendly face just now changed suddenly, she pointed at Lu Bai's nose and scolded sharply, with a proud expression on her face that she knew all these things.

    The women in the village would inevitably gossip when they were together, and he and Shen Liehu didn't avoid anyone when they came back from the town that day, and it was normal for the villagers to see them talking together.

    Thinking of Orion's good hunting skills and earning more money than other people in the village, it's not surprising that some unmarried Shuanger girls would be tempted at home, but I didn't expect that the uncle's family also fell in love with Shen Changlan.

    "I can't do this. Even if I know Orion, that's just a few days ago, who will talk about marriage to someone I've known for a day or two."

    Lu Bai became more and more impatient, he didn't want to stay here anymore, and immediately Carrying the earthen pot around Lin Yinghua, ready to go back.